Chapter 5.

"Our first match?" Mark mused. "Alright coach, who's it against?"
"Anima Sana Junior high. The match is in one week." He said before informing them of their training menu for the week before the match. When all of that was over, he left them to continue with their training. They all did their training with one thing in their minds: Anima Sana.

"I wonder what kind of team Anima Sana is?" Ryan said as he plopped himself on the ground during their water break.

"The last time we played them, they were really strong, and hard to beat." Nathan said thoughtfully.
"Yeah, we really struggled," Axel remarked remembering the injury he got during the match.
"Yeah, but remember they were being controlled like robots," Jude said, "so it was kinda like going against the perfect human."
"But they are no longer being controlled so they are just playing like normal football." Jack informed the group. "They even played against Rampart Jr. while I was there during the last FF and they were still as strong, if not stronger."

"I remember watching them playing against Raimon. Anima Sana looked like a whole new team. Like they had been cleansed and were playing to their full abilities." Brianna said as she remembered the exciting match.

"Oh, the one with the Backwater Island players?" Tristan joined and Brianna nodded at that.

"Well," Mark said getting up, "We should all prepare well for the match. We don't know what to expect so be prepared for anything. But whatever happens, we will just go out there and play our football!" He ended with his fist pumped in the air instantly filling the whole team with enthusiasm.

"YEAH!!" they shouted as they headed back to practice.

As Brianna was walking to the field, she noticed Peter was still sitting on the bench and as she looked closer, he had the same look that he had on the other evening. Staring at the ground holding his head like he was feeling dizzy. When he noticed her staring, he tried to straighten up and look like he was OK, but his efforts proved futile.

"Are you feeling alright?" She asked when she walked up to him.

"Yeah, just a bit exhausted," he chuckled. "That training menu was a bit hectic. Anyway, why don't we go back- oh" He had tried to stand but as soon as his body was supported by his legs, he immediately felt dizzy and fell but was luckily caught by the girl in front of him who led him back to the bench.

"I think you should see the nurse-"

"No, I'm fine-"

"Peter, you need to go-"

"But-"

"Look, I know you don't want anyone to worry about you but you should worry about yourself. This may be something serious and if you don't get checked to make sure it's nothing to worry about."

The boy looked at the ground not showing any signs of getting up any time soon.
 The girl gently but firmly made him get to his feet, "I'll walk you-"

"No!... ah... I mean, I can take myself," He said before hurriedly leaving the field, passing by the managers, almost knocking them down.

"Where is he going?" Silvia asked Brianna.
"He just has something to take care of, he'll be back," she answered so as not to make the head manager worry.

"Brianna! COME ON!" Patricia yelled from the field and the said girl rushed toward her and they resumed practice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                    AT ANIMA SANA.

The players dressed in grey uniforms are in the middle of their... training??... if that's what you would like to call it.
The field is empty.
Instead, they are all in a dark room, staring at bright screens. Headphones, on. No one making a sound.