Prolouge-It All Started Over Tea

REFERNCE~ (F/n)=Your name, (L/n)= Your last name, (h/l)=Hair length (h/c)=Hair color, (e/c)=eye color, (S/c)=Skin color/tone

The sent of coffee and tea mix through the air as I wipe off the counters. The aroma flows around the cafe bringing smiles to everyone inside, even me. I hum quietly because I hate the silence that filled the cafe. I glance around as I scrub the counters clean, I notice a small petite girl with blonde hair and I instantly know it's Krista Lenz. She was sweeping the floor with a broom that seemed even larger then her. I giggled a little as she tries to adjust the broom to sweep normally. I think about the time when I first met Krista as I watch her sweep. We met back in high school and it was our last year, I didn't think much of her when we first met. I thought she was to nice and I wasn't really a social person, I'm still not a very social person. Krista made me a little bit more social but I'm never the one to just be out there like her. Now that I think about it I wonder how we even became friends. We both just kinda grew on each other, when we both started working at this cafe is when we became really close. We even attend the same college now. I snap out of my thoughts about my friendship between me and Krista as I here a tiny bell ring. 'A new customer' I think this as I turn my head to the glass door to see a man and a woman walk through. My eyes widen as I get a better look at the man who entered. He had black raven locks that were mainly covered by a gray beanie on his head. Black headphones hung from his shoulders that were covering a red flannel shirt that seemed a little big on him. He had a regular pair of blue jeans and a pair of timberland boots on. As he got closer I noticed his ear piercings, two piercings on his left ear. I could also see his steel eyes, they also had a hint of blue. The man was a little on the short side by still some how taller then me, maybe by like a inch.(Be short for Levi Please~)

The woman that walked in with him was taller and had had oval glasses that covered her brown eyes. Her brown hair was tied up in a messy pony tail and she held a smile on her face as she chatted with the short man. She had a tomboy look but still looked fairly classy in my opinion. They both stood back away from the counter and looked at the menu that rested above my head. My eyes rested on the man with the raven locks, he was so attractive. I can feel my mind going blank as I gazed at him, 'Why do I get like this when an attractive boy comes along.' trying to get a hold of myself I place the rag back under the counter and attempt to fix my (h/l) (h/c) hair so I actually look nice. I found myself staring at the man again after I fixed my hair a bit, he held an expressionless face as he looked at the menu. He probably already knew what he wanted, it seemed that his friend was still deciding. Soon his eyes shift down to mine and he catches me staring at him. I quickly try to play it off and avert my gaze off him through the window of the cafe. I can feel my face burning up wondering if he is still staring at me. I glance at him from the corner of my eye to see him still looking at me. "You messed up big time (F/n)." I silently said this to myself as Krista walks behind the counter placing the broom back in it's spot.

"Gosh I hate sweeping! (F/n) you're lucky that you only had to wipe off the front counter." Krista complains as I feel like the man is staring daggers in me. I turn to face her and I grip her shoulders, "Krista can you tell me if that man behind me is still staring at me.." I say this in a shaky voice and Krista glances over my shoulder.

"Oh yeah he's staring at you big time." She chuckles and I let go of her and wish that I can go back in time and tell myself not to be such a creep and to not just stare at people. 'But that's impossible! Just look how attractive he is.' my mind is in shambles as Krista nudges me and I see the duo walking over towards the counter. I quickly stand straight up and position myself behind the register, waiting for them to get right in front of me. Once they get close enough I say, "May I take your order please" in my most cheerful voice. Being only a couple inches from the man I feel my heart start to beat like a drum. His eyes were defiantly on me now and there was nothing I could do to escape it. His gaze still sharp on me glaring straight into my (e/c) orbs.