Chapter 3-Forgetting something?

I quickly grip on to Levi as the bookstore gets farther away from my sight. As I look back I only can see a brief outline of the shinganshina bookstore. My mind starts to race as we speed past other cars, that seem to go so slow. I feel a wave of fear hit my body as Levi makes a sharp turn. I make my hold on him even tighter and I close my eyes hoping that this will be over soon. I feel Levi's body tense up once my grip tightens. I'm basically clinging on to him for dear life, so who would get shocked from someone putting them in a death grip. Keeping my eyes shut, I can only hear the sounds of other cars on the road with us. It's mainly the sound of the wind whipping past us and some distant car horns.

The warm air of spring brushes past my exposed skin, making me begin to relax. My grip is still fairly tight on Levi but I ease up, so it's not like I'm trying to break his back. The sound of us speeding past cars gets less terrifying as I start to relax. 'This isn't so bad.' Thinking this I raise one of my eye lids open and I notice that we aren't going as fast as before. The engine becomes quiet as we come to a stop at a red light. I open my other eye and I sit up straight. My hands still rest on Levi's midsection which makes me blush, since I could still feel his abs.

'Damn, Levi is pretty toned.' I blush an even deeper shade of red as I think about Levi's very toned body. 'Hey you stop that brain!' I mentally scold myself as those thoughts creep further into my mind. I feel Levi shift his body slightly, which makes me tense up from his sudden action. It was quiet, no sound or words were heard as we sat at the red light. It was an awkward silence between the two of us which makes me more uncomfortable. In an attempt to make the silence go away I open my mouth to speak but quickly close it once I see the light turn green. With my hands still around Levi, I just tighten my grasp on him.

This time I make sure not to hold on to him like I'm a leech. I hear him rev up the motorcycle and I place my feet on the sides of the motorcycle. We then start to speed past the car that sat beside us at the red light. I can still feel my heart pounding in my chest as we cut over into the next lane. It felt like my stomach and my heart are completely in sync with each other. One pounds against my chest like I'm about to die and the other makes grumbles. I just wish that wherever Levi is taking me, that it will have food and I can get off of this death machine.

Levi's pov~

As we start to go forward I can feel her grip on to me tightly. I want to tell her to ease her grip but I doubt she'll listen to me. I don't blame her, I wouldn't have even got on the damn motorcycle if I was her. Honestly I'm surprised that she ended up coming along with me. Now that I think about it I'm curious as to why she even brought me the tea. Most people would have just blown me off but she didn't. Then again I can already tell that she's not like most people. Even though she acts incredibly shy and timid, and seems to not remember the english language when she talks to me, her body language says it all. I start to clear my thoughts of her as I make a sharp right turn. Even though we were around loud cars and the wind was whipping past us, I could still hear the sound of her stomach growl. 'What an idiot, who cares more about some stranger than themselves.' I let out a small sigh as I think about this. This girl is really different from half the people on this planet.

"Er, Levi..can you hear me?" A shaky voice peeps up as we come to a stop in traffic. I can feel (F/n) fidget behind me after she says this.

"Yeah I can hear you." I respond to her in my usual tone of voice and I can feel her hands move awkwardly as I say this.

"Well, I was um wonde- uh I was wondering-"