This is the end

It's been two years since I last updated this story. The last time I updated this it wasn't even an actual part of the story. So I don't know how to exactly say this properly, but I will try my best to convey my perspective. I would like to first thank all of my readers and supporters. This book has exceeded my expectation of what I thought it would do. I wrote this when I was 13-14? Like I only really wrote this because I was super into Attack on Titan, and of course Levi. Well to get to the point, I'm just not into that anymore. Do I still like Attack on Titan? Yes. Will I continue to write this story. No.

This story was such an impulse thing to do. I honestly don't think it's that good. My writing has improved so much since then, and to reread all my mistakes literally gives me brain aneurysm. Of course I'm not knocking on you guys that like my story, but let's be honest the idea sounds good, but the execution is terrible. Though I have no intentions of continuing this book. I won't rewrite the previous chapters. I won't make new ones. I just won't do it. Now I was thinking about letting someone else continue the story, and make it there own, but I'm not entirely sure yet. If I were to do that I would need to see the person's writing, and if they will not leave randomly like I did...It's just a lot.

Again I want to thank all you readers out there that have stuck with this story. For That I will leave you with this:

The night was perfect. Everything just felt so right. I was finally on track for once in my life. I had a group of people that cared about me, and that would support me. I had him. Things were not picture perfect in the beginning. Actually, they were far from it. I had fallen head over heels in love with a man that locked up his heart so tight. As time went on, I was able to get him to loosen each lock and confinement he put on himself. I showed him that love didn't have to hurt. I know that sounds cliche, but it was true. We had something good. For a while at least. I knew it wouldn't last forever. He knew that too, but we made it worthwhile. I even gave him new inspirations. Specifically one for his new book. The story is bittersweet, but beautiful. I guess just like our relationship. The first time I read the book I could remember crying in my apartment. I had so many questions. Perhaps that's why I'm here tonight. To get answers, or maybe to have an excuse to see him again. I don't truly know my intentions. Yet, here I am at his door. My fingers clutching the book, as I wait for someone to answer the door. It's been so long. Will he even remember me? No he has too. Why else would he have written about the sweet nothings we shared....

I Hope you guys have a great rest of your life~

Bria :)