Questions prt. 2

(Yes the art is by me)

"I suggest we get moving," Springtrap said, pointing towards the door. (Y/n) followed him out the door and down the hallway. "So, why did you make Freddy's?" They asked.
"Well, first we made Fredbear's Family Diner; It was an amazing hit at the time!" Springtrap fell silent for a moment. "Then some children went missing and nobody trusted the diner anymore. So, we decided to relocate and rebrand. As it turns out, people only need to see a new face to have their trust won over again," he explained.
"That's interesting," (Y/n) said, leaning forward and taking a small jump to catch up and walk beside Springtrap.
Springtrap nodded and turned to go down a different hallway.

The fright attraction wasn't that big so it didn't take too long to see the entire thing.
"So, you two having fun?" (Y/n) spun around to see the same shadow lady from before. Behind them, (Y/n) could hear Springtrap groan in annoyance. "Will you leave me alone?" he said, slamming his fist against the nearby wall. (Y/n) jumped at the sudden aggression. The shadow laughed and said no to which he went into the adjacent room. "Why'd you give my name to him?" They whispered to her.
"I'm a bit terrified of him when he's angry. Not much of a choice," she explained in a hushed voice, puffing her chest out.
"I think your presence alone pisses him off. What's with you two?" (Y/n) asked.
"I look like a dead friend of his and have the same annoying quality but nothing else. So basically I'm another constant reminder of his shitty, shitty past," the lady said, waving her hand in exaggeration. (Y/n) looked at her in confusion. "So are you like pyramid head where you're an embodiment of guilt or something?" They questioned, getting a little too loud with it.
"That's basically what she is at this point. The embodiment of GUILT!"
(Y/n) jolted forward from hearing Springtrap's growl behind them. To say the least, looking up at him was terrifying in that moment. "It's six am, (Y/n). I wouldn't want to keep you here longer than you have to be," he said. They slowly nodded and went to exit near the office.

Once (Y/n) got to the office they grabbed their backpack and threw the two pieces of the novelty bat they brought into the trash. "This is too weird for me," (Y/n) mumbled.
BZZZZZRT!
They jumped at the phone going off and quickly fished it out of their pocket to see who it was and what they wanted. Unknown number—local area code though—maybe a friend got a new number and is trying to reach me? Nah, they would probably text me instead. (Y/n) thought. They pressed the red X and shoved their phone back into their pocket. Once (Y/n) made sure They had all of their stuff together they left the office, only looking behind them out of paranoia.

The walk home was okay. (Y/n) kept looking back behind them out of some paranoia that someone was following them. (Y/n) got home to see that their mom was making breakfast. "Hey, (Y/n)," she said, turning away from the stove for a second to greet them.
"Hey, Mom," (Y/n) replied.
"How was work?" She asked.
"It was fine," They said, sitting down at the counter.
"Boring? I mean you're just watching over a building for six hours," Mom joked.
"Yeah, you could say that," (Y/n) smiled back at her.
"Do you want some pancakes?" she inquired.
They happily hummed and nodded. Mom laughed and told them it would be a minute before they would be ready.

After (Y/n) had eaten breakfast they went upstairs to take a shower and take a nap. Getting dressed in some comfy (f/c) pajamas, (Y/n) messed with their pillows till they could get them in the perfect formation around them. (Y/n) grabbed the fluffy red blanket They had and started to fall asleep.

(WE GONNA IGNORE THE FACT THAT IT WAS NOT NAMED CORRECTLY!)