"At least enjoy my company."

Springtrap held the paperwork in his hand, staring at the address. The town must have expanded since I've last been outside; I don't even know where 63 Maple Drive is. He thought. Springtrap huffed and looked around the office some more in hopes of possibly finding an atlas. He groaned in frustration as he looked through the last drawer in the desk. "Maybe the security office has one," Springtrap said. He stood up straight and started to make his trek back to the security office.

  Springtrap stepped into the office and went straight for the desk. He started pulling open drawers and closing them quickly seeing as they were empty. In the last drawer Springtrap checked there was a emergency kit. He huffed and slammed the drawer shut. What are you waiting for you have the address go! Figure it out along the way! He shook his head and mumbled, "I would personally rather know at least what direction to go in."

Springtrap sat down in the office chair, listening to it squeak under his weight. He stared at the address in his hands. Where were they last expanding the city? Springtrap thought. Out east? No, that doesn't sound right. North? Surely the research facility is still there—so probably not out north. Didn't someone always complain about having to go through construction when they got called to the field? He sat there thinking about what "field" they were talking about.

"ST. JUANA'S FOREST," Springtrap cried, jumping up from the chair. He ran to the exit door, tripping on the desk on the way. He slowly pushed open the door and looked out into the bright light, making sure the coast was clear. "What are you doing?" Marionette cried from behind.

"Going to see a friend!" Springtrap said, pushing the door the rest of the way open. He stepped out into the light and dove into a nearby alleyway. Springtrap slowly made his way southwest—hoping that he was right—avoiding the public eye the best He could.

                                       —
  Soon Springtrap saw the street sign. "63 Maple Drive," He said. Springtrap looked back down at (Y/n)'s address in his hand to find out which house they were in. Springtrap took a deep breath and starting making his way through the suburban area, praying that he wouldn't be seen.

Once Springtrap was sure that he was at the right house, he looked for a way to get in. There was only one car, which he assumed was (Y/n)'s, in the driveway. Springtrap quickly made his way into the backyard to try the back door or find a window he could climb into.

(Y/n)'s head shot up at the sound of the back door rattling. They cautiously got up from their position on the couch and went to check who it was. Maybe someone is trying to break in, they thought. (Y/n) pulled their hand away from the doorknob and went to the kitchen to get a knife.

Springtrap groaned at the fact the back door wasn't unlocked. You really thought it was going to be that easy? The voice in his head nagged. "Yeah, kinda," he mumbled in reply. Moving over to a nearby window, he could see slightly into the living room via the crack in the curtains. He started an attempt to push the window open.

(Y/n) came out of the kitchen equipped with the largest knife that their parents had in the kitchen. At this point they could hear the window that was a few feet away from the back door rattling. Gaining all the confidence they could they went over to open the curtains and see who it was. "It's two thirty," (Y/n) shakily whispered to themselves. "Who the fuck tries to rob a house in broad daylight?"

(Y/n) slumped over to the window and quickly opened the curtains. "SPRINGTRAP?" They yelled, startling the rabbit. "What the fuck are you doing here? What—How did you find my house?" (Y/n) yelled, starting to feel the adrenaline wear off.

"Can I be let in first?" The rabbit asked, pointing to the door. (Y/n) stumbled over words trying to find something to angrily say while walking over to the door. "It is almost three, what the fuck are you doing here? Get in!" (Y/n) ushered Springtrap inside fearing that he'd be seen by their neighbors.
"I got bored at the attraction, so I went into the boss's office and found your address," he explained, slowly handing (Y/n) the paper.
"You can't be here though," they said, waving their hands around. "People are going to think I stole you."
"Last I remember, people around here do not care. Also why the knife, doll?" Springtrap commented.
"Times change, bunny boy. I thought you were someone trying to break in," (Y/n) retorted, leaning against the wall.
"I'm a rabbit," Springtrap said, bopping them on the nose. (Y/n) recoiled back a bit and glared at Springtrap. "Love, it took me an hour to get here at least enjoy my company, please," he said, dragging out the please.
(Y/n) raise their eyebrows and scoffed a bit, saying, "If the police get called here, I will turn you into scrap." Springtrap seemed to grin.
"Awe, love you too," he mocked.
"What—" "Nothing," Springtrap said, walking off to explore the house. (Y/n) quickly rushed to put up the knife and follow him.

"Are we just going to ignore that comment?" (Y/n) asked.
"What comment?" Springtrap asked.
(Y/n) huffed and mumbled, "Whatever." Springtrap looked around the house in amusement.
"So where's your room?" He asked.
"Why do you need to know?" (Y/n) retorted, crossing their arms.
"So, I know which window to break into later. Why else?" Spring sarcastically said.
"I barely know you. I'm not showing you my room. In fact, we're staying downstairs and you'll be gone before five o'clock," (Y/n) stated.
"Why five, dove?" Springtrap asked. You fell asleep on me today. What is this about barely knowing me, Springtrap thought.
"That's when my parents get home," (y/n) explained, flopping down on the couch.

"Aren't you twenty-one?" Springtrap inquired, sitting down beside them.
"A one bedroom apartment is about six hundred dollars per month. You think I have that money?" They replied.
"I-It's what?" Springtrap stuttered.
"It's nearly six hundred a month. In some places it's higher," (y/n) said.
"Okay...I get why you live with your parents now," Springtrap quickly said.
"You act surprised," (y/n) commented.
"I kinda am, love," Springtrap said, looking down at his hands.
"Want to watch some TV?" (Y/n) asked, picking up the remote.
"Sure, why not?" Springtrap shrugged.

——

I would just like to put a note here. I will be continuing this despite what's happening with Scott. While I do not agree with his actions, I still love FNAF to death and want to see this story that I'm writing to the end. (I do have more that might come out after this :) )

Love all y'all. Have a great week! <3