2nd Night

(Y/n) sat at the at the table with their dad and mom eating some pancakes. "So how was your first night?" Dad asked.
"It was great! Not much happened and the boss said when I got the job that when it opens I'll be apart of the attraction," (y/n) explained.
"That sounds fun," Dad said.
(Y/n) yawned and said night to their parents before going up to their room and flopping onto the bed. (Y/n) checked their phone before putting it away and slowly fell asleep.

    "You shouldn't of have gotten that job, kiddo," a voice called out from the darkness inside (Y/n)'s dream. They looked around and saw that they were in front of Fazbear's Fright. "Hello?" (Y/n) called out.
"There's gonna be a new animatronic here. Don't talk or even be nice to him. He murdered children at Freddy's." "What do you mean?! Who are you?! Show yourself!" They yelled into the darkness. A dark figure of a woman walked out from the side of the attraction.
"I'm a shadow who's name is unimportant to you right now."
(Y/n) looked up at her and figured she was about 6'2. God she's tall. "What do you mean new animatronic? Didn't all of them get brought here?" They asked.
"No. Four of them are hidden. One will be found and brought here," she said.
"I don't get it," (Y/n) said sitting down on a nearby bench. This is dream, they told themself. Why are you even listening?

The shadow sat beside them. "Springtrap will be brought here. He killed five children and got away with it. That was until he got trapped."
"Wasn't Freddy's a guarded place with people to watch over the kids? How could he kill them?" I asked
The shadow looked at (Y/n) with no expression. She got up and turned to them. "12am is coming around, child. I'll see you there to help you."
They reached out to her just as she disappeared and woke up with a jolt.

Grabbing their phone and hat, (Y/n) drove down to the fright attraction skidding to a halt when they got there. They took a deep breath before walking inside.

   "We found one! The real one!" The man on the phone was going on and on of how they found a animatronic. What she said was true, (Y/n) thought holding their breath during the whole phone call. I guess some dreams are prophetic. They frantically looked through the cameras looking for the animatronic, having to reboot the camera system several times. (Y/n)  saw a burned up fox in the corner of the room that wasn't there before. They put the camera down and looked to the corner of the room where there was a box of masks and saw the burned fox. (Y/n) screamed as it lunged at them, bracing for an impact that never came. (Y/n) eventually opened their eyes. Breathing heavily, they rebooted the ventilation system, seeing that it was off.

"You doing fine?" The dark figure from they dream walked into the room. (Y/n) was still trying to calm themself down when she walked in. They jolted up in their seat, and said, "Not really."
She nodded and pointed to the glass in front of (Y/n). They followed to where she was pointing to and jumped back when they saw the animatronic. (Y/n) guessed that's who Springtrap is. "Hello~" he said loud enough for both of you to hear.  "Fuck off, Spring." The 6am bell went off and (Y/n) darted out of Fazbear's Fright and went straight home.

~Again we changing the POV