Arcade Machines Prt. 1

"Let's play this one," (y/n) said, pointing to a arcade machine. "BB's Air Adventure" was the faded out name on the side of it.

"Yeah!" Springtrap said, setting down (Y/n). "Do you know how to play?"

"It looks simple enough, Springy," they replied, walking over to the machine. They took a quarter out of their pocket, put it into the machine, and clicked start. Springtrap coughed a bit in response to the nickname and stood behind (Y/n).

(Y/n) grabbed the joystick and started moving the character across the screen to get all the balloons. After the last balloon on the screen was collected an exit door appeared. (Y/n) squinted at the screen. "Didn't it say I had to collect eight? There were only seven on the screen!" They said.

"Maybe it's like a bonus thing?" Springtrap guessed.

"Didn't you make these games? Where's the bonus balloon?" (Y/n) exclaimed, letting their need to fully complete a game over take them.

"I just made the animatronics! Someone else made the arcade games," Springtrap explained. 

(Y/n) moved the character around the screen hoping to find some invisible balloon. In frustration they ran the character into the wall... and passed straight through it. "What?" They exclaimed.

"I don't think that's supposed to be in the game," Springtrap said, watching the character fall through the screen.

"Spring, what is this?" (Y/n) shakily asked.

The two of them watched as the balloon character fell through a static filled screen to the ground below. "What the hell is this?" Springtrap mumbled.

(Y/n) pushed the joystick to the right and watched the character go to the edge of the screen. They stopped when they got to the next.  Taking a step back into Springtrap, (y/n) whimpered at the sight. It was creepy to say the least. Three crying silhouetted figures around some type of silhouetted tree(?). The background was just static. Springtrap wrapped an arm around (y/n) and used his other to control the character to the other side of the screen. The character glitched around the screen and didn't want to cooperate. What the hell is happening? Springtrap thought. Once on the next screen, he unwrapped his hand so that they could get done with this game faster. (Y/n) didn't want to look at the screen anymore. The closer the character got to the multicolored balloon, the more the screen glitched and shifted. Soon a deafening static started and stopped as soon as the balloon was touched. The whole machine shut down when the final balloon was got.

(Y/n)'s knees buckled and they slid against Springtrap to the floor. Springtrap looked down at them. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"What the fucking hell was that?" (Y/n) asked, covering their face.

"I don't know, love," Springtrap answered, picking (Y/n) up by their waist. He set them on the arcade machine. "I assume you wanna go back to the office?" Springtrap asked.

(Y/n) nodded and let Springtrap carry them to the office.

Springtrap sat (Y/n) down in the office chair and stepped back. "I'm so sorry, (Y/n). I didn't know that would happen. I'm so so—"

"Spring, it's fine. You didn't know," (Y/n) said, rubbing their eyes. "You didn't know," they softly repeated. Is that all true? (Y/n) thought.
Why wouldn't it be? He wouldn't lie to me, right? They tried to reason with themselves.

"Where's the camera tablet?" (Y/n) inquired, looking around the desk.

"I—uh—broke it last night. It was an accident, I just got a little frustrated at it," Springtrap explained.