Xavier |Sugar Baby 2|

Warning: Sugar Baby spoilers

Name: Xavier Froye Easton
Age: 21                               
Status: Alive                               

An ex-spy relying on seduction and intelligence, Xavier was no stranger to life-threatening situations.

However, social relationships was something he had struggled with since forever.

Utter chaos happen when both of these collide.

Living-in with Grayson was the dream he thought he'd never achieve, so of course it all had to spiral away.

Reznick hasn't forgiven Xavier for destroying his business. Hot on his trail, he's determined to end him and everything that he holds dear. He struggles with his new relationship, still unable to come in terms with the newfound normalcy of his life.

He faces lethal situations at every turn. An inkling tells him that everything is not as it seems at his university. To further complicate matters, an irresistible blonde version of him threatens to jeopardize his heart. His haunting past returns to him, threatening to strangle him.

The entire world crashes on him, pushing him to his breaking point. He's close to caving in. The unseen dangers lurks in the corner.

But then, there's a reason why they call him the best in the business.

Status: Completed
Written by: @booklored

Ok I'm not even gonna say anything.
M A S T E R P I E C E !
I really don't know how it gets even better than book one.