Between The Lines

[BxB] Alexander Smith has a love-hate
relationship with trashy online novels,
scoffing at the problematic main leads, clueless protagonists and the rampant use of cliches. He never understood why the kind protagonist always chose the abusive 'badboy' main lead in every inane love-triangle, especially when there was a wholesome, gentle second lead head- over-heels in love with her that was, frankly, the key ingredient for a fulfilling and loving relationship.

So, when Alexander is in a fatal accident and his soul is transplanted into the fictional body of his most hated 'badboy' main lead, he makes it his new life's mission to rewrite the story - he will make the protagonist fall for the kind second lead, he will reinvent his character to be a functional member of society, and he will definitely, definitely stay out of drama.

But hey, this is fiction, and fiction loves
drama.

But hey, this is fiction, and fiction lovesdrama

Written by: @sareyan
Status: Ongoing

LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH! It has everything to offer! It has humor, a little bit of angst, perfect pace for friends to lovers, and relationships. Of course it's Sienna, her books never disappoints. One of my absolute favs, ya'll better check this out rn! Go!