||bag of cobras||

season 4 episode 6

Her dress,jewelry, the little gloves and make up

Ophelia gets inside of the Mikaelson home and she sees Klaus is making an party.

"We we're heading out, and now we're throwing a party, I see."Ophelia muttered and sees Klaus up there.

"One that will be attended by New Orleans. Most influential creatures."Klaus said to her.

"You do realize that everyone hates you."

"But they love Marcel, and as the invite states, he is the cohost. Tonight, we celebrate our truce."Klaus said.

"So, you're throwing a fake party in honor of a fake truce, and your guest of honor is in a dungeon."She said to him and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Marcels attendance would only complicate matters. Besides, I'll have my hands full weeding out theses in league with The Hollow."

"Have fun with that. The kids are with Mary. I'm just looking for Freya, she might know about my dead parents and I just need her."She said to him and he looks at her.

"Fine"

+

"We Mikaelsons do know how to party. Live music. Open bar. Dancing. Of course, You don't have to come."Freya said and muttered.

"Uh, do you know how long it's been since I got to dress up and drink free booze? If there's a party, I'm in."Keelin tells her and she smiles also Freya.

"Good. Although there is one matter that needs to be addressed, so things aren't awkward."She said to Keelin and Ophelia comes in.

"Speaking of which."Freya replies and smiles at her. "Yeah."

"I like, for what it's worth."

"Uh, all the same, I should've told you she was still here. I'm sorry I didn't."Freya said to her and she chuckles.

"Well, you can make up for by doing me a favor I learned about the man who killed my parents.
He was connected to The Hollow. I was just only months old while my sister was two years old. I don't remember it, but I do know where they were kid. I was hoping, maybe, with your spells and your witchcraft."Ophelia said to her and Freya looks back at her.

"You want me to do the reading. Ophelia, violent death has very specific energy. You can see whatever there is to see, but you might not like it."Freya says to her the truth.

+

They go to her old parents house with flashlights on it was old the furniture was broken all of it.

"You positive this will work?"She asked

"I can feel the energy that was trapped in here
when your parents died. So, yeah, it'll work. Are you sure you want to?"Freya tells her and asked her if she wants to do this.

"I always wondered what my parents might have been like, What they might have thought of me and my sister she didn't remember them also. Missing theses people I never knew. But if this can help us fight. The thing that came after two of my children and hope them let's get it over and done with she lights up candles and gets her spell books out.

"You ready?"She asked her , she nods Freya grabs her hand and she chants memories were coming when they were little and the man killed him she cries and gasps she gets up and looks for the missing key and punches it and it's here.

They go to the storage and open the door with the key in it all you can hear is sirens and cars.

"This is the one."She replies and it was dark the room and couldn't open it.

"What the hell?"She said and Freya does an spell.

"It's been sealed with a spell."Freya said she opens it with her and the two get in she sees 'Indra nursery' and 'Ophelia Nursery'

She grabs a picture and sees her parents with them two she smiles.

"I think I need to do this part alone."She mutters and Freya nods she opens the bear and sees a bone of her family line her ancestors she leaves the room and locks it.

+

She gets ready putting on some jewelry, her hair down while she puts on this black dress she had she goes and Klaus was already gone the music randomly stops.

"Ladies and gentle men, we have here an errand boy of The Hollow. A disciple of the very darkness that threatens to devour our city
your loved ones and mine. Now, whether or not you despise us, My family will do everything in its power to remove this and recommend you for eh same."Elijah said and grabs him he rips his heart out as everyone gasps.