26

»«

»«

7:00am

As the sound of pillows and blankets were rustling, they were hugging each other..Sleeping peacefully, they were in a spooning position as they both were sleep..Y/n's eyes slowly open, feeling a hand on her hip.

She slowly smile and look down, caressing it with her thumb.."I'm glad that i wake up with this happy feeling" She mumbled, "Are you awake?" Jungkook said with his morning voice, "Yes" She said, he make a peck sound..As he leave soft pecks on her nape, "Good morning" Y/n turn around to face him, he stare at her for a moment.

He grab her chin and kiss her lips, "This morning kiss feels different" She said..Her head said lust, but her heart said love.

"You're so beautiful, I can't stop kissing you" He said kissing y/n on her face, everywhere..All she can feel for s second is, true love.

Her heart were beating, his romantic actions were making her thrill..It's driving her insane, "Stop" She said smacking his hand, "Aw" He look at her with his exploding puppy eyes, making her cry and soften at the same time.."Okay fi-" He suddenly attack her lips by kissing it deeply, mixed with love and lecherous.

Jungkook snake his cold hands under her shirt, he unhook her black bra..She put her hands on his sharp knife jawline, while still continuing the make out session as he tasted ebery inch of her.

He remove her top, revealing her big breasts..He gently push her on bed while kissing her, he squeeze her large breasts..A moan escape on her lips, "Jungkook" She moaned weakly with a morning raspy voice, he break the kiss, taking off his shirt.

She caressed his abs to his chest and push him, she's on top of him.."Can you be my car so that i can ride you and drive you crazy?" She said teasingly, with a smirk on her lips, "Hell yeah" He said, she suddenly kiss him hungrily with love and lust at the same.

She take off his grey sweatpants, she rub her palm on his buldge..He closed his eyes and moan, biting his lip seductively..He open his mouth because of the pleasure he is feeling.

"Shit, guess you're gonna be the top now" He moaned, y/n saw his d!ck getting hard as rock and now his calvin klein underwear was wet.."Fuck me" He said, pressing his lips together..She shook her head, "Beg" She said, her ego and boldness was rising up.