Where am I?

You woke up, but you weren't home! "What the- where am I?" you asked yourself. You looked around, and noticed you were in the middle of a forest. You looked down, and noticed you weren't wearing any clothes. You quickly covered yourself up, and looked  around again to see if anyone was there. You saw no one. "HELP!" You yelled. No reply. You yelled again, but still got no reply.

After a few hours of being on top of tree and looking around, you heard voices. Finally you thought to yourself. "Hello?!" you  yelled. You saw two men turn around towards your direction and you quickly covered yourself up. "Excuse me, do you have any clothes I can borrow?" you asked one of the men. He took off his green jacket and handed it to you, while covering his eyes. You took the jacket and wrapped it around you. "Thank you." you said. The man uncovered his eyes and turned to you with a confused look. "What are you doing here, little girl?" you thought about it for a minute, then shrugged your shoulders. "I just woke up and BOOM, I was here. In the middle of the woods, naked." you answered. The other man grabbed your hand, and dragged you with him. Maybe the Hokage will know where you came from. Hokage you thought. You mean like Hokage from Naruto? You looked at the jacket you had on, and saw it was a shinobi jacket.

You were shocked beyond belief, but you kept your mouth shut. You followed the man to an entrance to a village and you immidently knew it was Konoha. "Konoha." you said. The men looked surprised you knew the name of their village, but didn't say anything. You went inside of an office, and saw the 3rd hokage. (sorry, I don't know his name) "Hello sir." The hokage looked up from his paper and looked directly at you. "And who is this beautiful young lady?" he asked. You smiled and told him your name. You also told him about what happened. You woke up in the woods, and didn't know where you were.

"Well, welcome (Y/N)! To the hidden leaf village!"