Shopping!

Naruto gave you a sweet smile. Your words really touched his heart! "Hey, by the way, I'm gonna go shopping for some new cloths. Wanna come?" you asked him. Of course he agreed. He was to nice to say no! Most of the time that is... but you, you are a sweet girl, and a huge fan of his! Anyway, the both of you went to a store and you bought some cloths. (Even though your only 12) Naruto on the other hand, bought TONS of instant ramen. You weren't surprised at all though. You both were on your way to your apartments, when you saw Ichiraku's ramen shop. You were craving it. You've always wanted to try it, it just looked so good! Naruto saw you looking at something at turned his head to see what you were looking at. "Want some? It's on me!" he asked you. You nodded your head, and went inside the shop.

You both sat down next to each other, and ordered you food. Naruto got the usual, while you just got ramen with nothing in it, other than a little bit of meat. The ramen man (don't know his name either, sorry) was staring at you, and you both asked what was wrong. "Ay Naruto, you never told me you had a girlfriend. She's beautiful!" you both blushed at the sudden comment, and started to deny it. "Oh! No, no, I'm not his girlfriend." you told him. "Yeah, were just friends!" Naruto told him. He gave you both a suspicious look, before walking away. You both sighed and started eating. "Hey Naruto?" you asked as he hummed in response. "I still have some money left, lets watch a movie!" He excitedly finishes his food, left some money, and dragged you to the movie theater. You waited in line, and bought some tickets to see the demon slayer movie.

You went inside, and ate some popcorn while you watched the movie. After the movie finished, it was already night time, so the two of you walked back home together, talking and laughing. You reached you home and hugged him. "Thanks for today, I had so much fun!" He blushed and hugged you back. "No problem, we should do this again." he said. You nodded your head, and went inside your apartment, while saying bye.