Naruto?

You walked out of the office, surprised. Were you really in the Naruto universe? As you questioned yourself, you didn't notice one of the men taking you to an apartment. "This is were you'll be staying (Y/N). By the way, are you intrested in becoming a ninja?" Was that even a question? Of course you did! Didn't everyone? You nodded your head and they told you that tomorrow would be your first day in Ninja Academy. You nodded your head once again while you got your keys and headed to you apartment room. The men had given you money for food and clothes. You went inside and got in the shower.

Why wouldn't you? Do you KNOW how many bugs are crawling in forests? After you took a shower, you put the jacket on once again, and headed outside. Before you went to the store, you wanted to get to know at least one of your neighbors. You knocked on the door next to you, and someone opened the door. Since it was sunny outside, the sun went in the boys face and you couldn't make out who it was. You squinted your eyes and realized it was Naruto. THE NARUTO UZUMAKI! This was your lucky day! "Hi! You must be my new neighbor, am I right?" You nodded you head and you couldn't take you eyes off his blue ones. They were even more beautiful in person. He gave you his closed eye smile and you realized you had to say something.

"I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you!" you said reaching you hand out to shake his. He took your hand and it gave you butterflies. "Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm going to be the next hokage!" he said smiling. You gave him a sweet smile and said: "I'm sure you will"