Ron, the Horcrux and the Tent

You saw Hermione near a suffering Ron.

"Y/n, quickly, in my bag, there's a small bottle labeled 'Essence of Dittany." Hermione said.

You quickly got the essence of dittany

Harry turns, sees Hermione, bent over Ron's twitching body.

"Unstopper it." She asks you. You open it. Hermione rips open Ron's shirt, which is soaked in blood. The flesh of his upper arm is flayed, as if someone had scooped a portion away.

"Hermione. His arm –"

"Just do it!

Y/N does so, hands her the bottle. She sprinkles three drops onto Ron's bleeding wound. greenish smoke billows.

"What happened? I thought we were going back to Grimmauld Place." Harry asked

"We were. We were there. But Yaxley had hold of me. I knew we couldn't stay once he'd seen, so when he let go I brought us here.Ron got Splinched. I'm... sorry." Hermione apologized

"Don't be stupid." You interrupt her holding Harry's hand

The smoke sifts, clears. Ron's wound no longer bleeds.

"It's all I feel safe doing." Hermione rises, takes out her wand and begins to walk in a wide circle, muttering.

Salvio Hexia... Protego Totalum...

"What're you doing?" Harry asked.

"Protective enchantments. I don't fancy another visit like we had on Shaftesbury Avenue, do you? Especially with Ron like this. You can get going on the tent...

"Tent? Where am I supposed to find –" He stops, glances down at her bag, then back to Hermione.

"Repello Muggletum... Muffliato..." You join in with her.

The tent glows from within under a starlit sky.

Hermione pours tea from a kettle into cups.

"How're the mushrooms? Seem to be the only edible things growing round here." You smiled teasingly at him. Harry grimaces as he chews. "Edible" is clearly debatable.

"They're great." He answered

"Make sure to leave some for Ron." Hermione called.

"No problem." Harry muttered

Harry sets his plate aside, plucks up the locket, dangles it in the firelight. Glances at Ron.

"How bad is he?" he asks Hermione

"He'll be alright in a few days. Hopefully. If we could take him to Hogwarts, to Madam Pomfrey –" You said. Harry's glance stops her, confirming what you know.

"So where do we go next?" Hermione asked

"Dumbledore had a theory. He felt that the Horcruxes would not be made out of random objects. And he felt they wouldn't be hidden randomly either. We know of three so far. The ring, which according to Dumbledore belonged to Tom Riddle's grandfather. The diary, which belonged to Tom himself. And this, which -- again, according to Dumbledore -- belonged to his mother.

Hermione eyes the locket as it glimmers in the firelight.

"it scares me a bit, that, thinking it's a piece of Vol—" Hermione was cut off by Ron.

"No, don't! Don't say it!"

Y/n, Harry and Hermione turn, see Ron stirring.

"It's taboo -- You-Know-Who's name. That's how they track people now. It's how they found us in the café that night." Ron said