Masquerade Ball

A week passed and soon the Remembrance Ball was here. Harry had found a date with some Slytherin, Ron was going with Hermione, and of course, Draco was going with Y/n.

~~~

"Hermy! My hair!" exclaimed Y/n in pain as the brunette tugged on her hair pins.

"Wait a minute." Seethed Hermione. After 10 minutes of whining and shrieking. Y/n's hair was finally done, and she sighed in relief. Y/n was adding touch ups to her makeup she told, Hermione to proceed to the Great Hall. Y/n then proceeded to put on her black masquerade

 Y/n then proceeded to put on her black masquerade

~~~

Draco was waiting for (Y/N) out in the hall, and he found himself bouncing on the heels of his feet in anticipation. Draco wore a black suit, white dress shirts with a ruffled collar. Which he thought he looked damn good in. The white haired Slytherin glanced toward a large clock on the wall and sighed, she should've been here by now-.

Draco's mind went blank when he saw her. Her (Y/S/C) skin seemed to glow and her (Y/E/C) eyes were shining through the masquerade . (Y/N) wore an off-shoulder black- gold colored dressed that shimmered with every step she took. Her (Y/H/C) hair was off her neck and shoulders and pinned to the top of her head in an elegant bun and she smiled when she saw him.

 Her (Y/H/C) hair was off her neck and shoulders and pinned to the top of her head in an elegant bun and she smiled when she saw him

Draco felt his heart lurch at the sight of her and looked around to see other staring, guys mostly. " Hey, Draco," she greeted before stopping just a foot away from him.

Draco's opened his mouth, but no words came out. " Er, let's go inside," she said, with an uneasy smile before holding out her hand for him to take it. Draco took it and smiled, " You look beautiful," he said meeting her eyes.

Her eyes widened but her smile grew, " You don't look so bad yourself, Malfoy," "Sure I don't Malfoy." Draco grinned

The two made their way into the Great Hall where they headed over to their friends, " (Y/N)!" gasped Luna meeting her friend halfway before enveloping her in a hug, " You look beautiful,"

(Y/N) dipped her head down in thanks before returning the compliment to the blonde, soon Hermione joined the conversation.

Harry hit Draco on the shoulder, " Mate, look," Draco followed his friends stare to see a group of Ravenclaws eyeing (Y/N) with smirks and spoke to each other in hushed whispers before grinning and laughing.

Draco knew they weren't making fun of her, but rather talking about what they'd like to do to her. Ron huffed through his nose, " Disgusting," he said into his cup. Draco felt his hands tighten to fists.

Ron was, of course, busy eating, meaning he still had an acute sense of hearing, sight, and smell. He didn't ask what they were saying.

Draco walked toward (Y/n) and lightly grabbed her wrist, " You wanna dance?" he asked. She only smiled and nodded, letting him lead her to the dance floor. For the next three hours, that's all they did was dance, and occasionally stop for drinks and to chat with friends.

But (Y/N) kept dragging him back to the dance floor for every fast song and for every slow song. With every song they seemed to get closer to one another and became less aware of where their feet went and where their hands were, all they focused on was each other. Never breaking eye contact.

Soon the night was over, and Draco led her out of the Hall and toward the Astronomy Tower, "Dray, why are we here?" she asked looking out of the large opening and into the onyx sky. Both of them now had their masquerades hidden

Draco only shrugged, " I just didn't want to go back just yet, y' know?" She only smiled and inched closer, " Yeah, I know."

They both sat there in silence for a while, leaning against the railing and watching the night sky. " Everyone was watching you tonight, " he said lowly, that familiar feeling of jealousy pinching his gut, " Not that I blame them,"

She looked to him and smiled before taking a few steps closer, " Well it wasn't them I wanted looking at me," she replied, taking her hand and laying it on top of his, " I was trying to get yours,"

Draco's eyes flickered to her lips, " Well you have it, kitten." he murmured. (Y/N) slammed her lips to his and threw her arms around his neck. Draco began to move his own in a slow rhythm, running the tip of his tongue across her lip, asking for permission to be let in, she eagerly obliged.

The two only departed for air but held each other close, " Well that was interesting, " she panted. Draco began laughing and buried his head in the crook of her neck,

" Good interesting?" he asked before pressing a light kiss to her neck.

" Great Interesting," she replied with a giggle. Draco kept his arms around her. "You know, the day you asked if I loved you?" Draco asked looking down at her in the eye. Y/n nodded looking down at her. Draco held her chin and gently interlocked their lips.

"I lied. I have loved you since we were 8. I still remember you were at the Manor with your father your corset tied way too tightly," he chuckled. "and the white peacocks were chasing after you. That was the day I fell in love with you. Utterly. Completely." he ended.

"I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy. Always will." Y/n stared at him lovingly.

"I love you too, Y/n Everett Malfoy. Always did and Always will." With that he again kissed her but this time pouring all his love in the kiss.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

one chapter to end