CHAPTER 2

Y/N POV

I just woke up and I didn't get no sleep, I'm drained and the sun ain't making it no better. I just decided to get up and check the time on my phone. Damnit it's 9:40, they said be ready at 10.

I look at my notification and saw I had text messages from shiggy.

Shiggy
I know how long you take in the shower so you need to go ahead and get yo ass up.

He sent that at 9:00. *sign* Im so irresponsible sometimes. I knew what I was doing last night killing them people. I could've declined shiggy's text this morning , I don't know why I agreed.

In the long run , I think it's beneficial for me too. I can't just keep killing and then come back to same place. They will eventually catch on, I have to be moving around.

I was now in the shower trying to make sure I wash up quickly but to also make sure I wash properly.

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I left my phone out on my bed to charge , so I ain't know what time it is.

"Alexa , what time is it ?" I started to get ready to brush my teeth.

"Its 10:00 AM" she responded to me .

Gotdamn I know he gonna be mad at me. I just decided to finish my morning routine and go from there.

I finally finished and throw on some cute clothes , put on some deodorant and did my hair.

(Outfit , if you don't like you can change it )

I just put my hair in the slick back middle part bun with two strands of hair coming out of the sides.
(You can change it if you like )

I hurried and put lotion on my body and began to gather my belongings.
As I was doing so I heard honking out side.

I grabbed my phone , keys , and bag with extra shoes in them. I also couldn't forget about my charger.
Any light I left on was shut off as I walked through the house , I was just shoving my items in my bag as I made my way to the door.

I was still tired and wish I was sleeping but I guess I'll be fine, I need to gtf up out of here anways.

I finally got to my door and walked out side to see a big ass trunk.

I couldn't even think right . What the hell was they thinking. I was thinking more of a small car to not be so fucking obvious especially when it's day time.

I walk towards the back of trunk and saw that it was already open for me. I hop inside and saw all the league of villans execpt Spinner . He's most likely driving.

I just sat down next to Toga and Twice and just let out a breathe of relief .

"You're late , I told you 10:00. What happened?" Shiggy started