CHAPTER 3

Y/N POV

I woke up to someone shaking me , I opened my eyes and saw Spinner.

"Hey N/N , wake up it's 7:00 you gotta get ready" He told me grabbing my arm pulling me up.

"Hm, oh right thanks Spinner" he help me slide my body off the bed.

"No problem,.................... hey Y/N?" Spinner looks down with sweat beading down his face.

"Hmmm?" I signal him to let him know I'm listening. He just stay silent and kept hesitating.

I look over to him to see his eye swelled with water. I walk over to him and pulled him in a hug and rubbed his back as I talk.

"Oh no , why are you crying huh? Don't be upset I'm pretty sure whatever you have to say would be worth it. I don't like seeing you guys cry" I held him tighter. Spinner is softie tbh, and there is nothing wrong with that.

"It's just that *sigh* I want to thank you for not judging me. You and the others showed me the care and love I craved for so long, you're literally the best thing that happened to team. Im not the strongest but I want to do my best to protect you guys. I feel like you don't get enough credit for things you do for us and I just want you to know that your appreciated here. I love you so much"

I smiled so brightly and hugged him to death. He pounded on my shoulder for me to let him go. I pulled back and held his shoulders.

"Why would I judge you ? You're a literal sweetheart. I'm gonna do the same in protecting the team as long I can. Thank you guys for seeing the good in me still. I truly do love you so much. If you need anything you know who to call." I gave him a kiss on the forehead which cause him to erupt in a blush.He is not use to these type of affection.

As I was walking to the door to start my night he stopped me.

"Y/N, would you mind if I came with you tonight. To ya know, take some notes?" I chuckled a little bit and nodded my head as I pushed the door open to let him walk out first. He gladly walked out as I followed behind him. When we walked out we saw everyone doing whatever.

"Hey Y/N it's time for you to go?" Toga asked. I nodded my head and notice Shinso there sleeping.

"Y'all still ain't let him go?" I sat down next to Shiggy at the bar and took the news paper he was reading.

"We didn't think it was best to let him go, we couldn't trust that he wouldn't rat us out" Dabi said.

"What's the worst that could happen." I kept on reading the newspaper.

"Yeah what's the worst that could happen. We'll probably die by the heroes are you nuts. I'm so sorry Y/N" Twice spoke.

"They are gonna have to be careful. They are already suspicious about us working together and the incident that happened earlier just proves it. I doubt they'll do something so careless." I was now finished reading the paper and gave it back to Shiggy. As I was about to leave the table he spoke.

"Y/N , you going out tonight right?" I started look for my clothes so I can hurry, I'm already late.

"Yes , why?" I found my clothes and made my way to the bathroom to change.

"Can I come with?" He spoke to me through the door.

"Uhhh, sure Spinner already coming with me so you can come along" Shiggy nodded in approval.

"OUUU CAN I GO Y/N ?CAN I? CAN I?" Toga screamed.

"Sure you guys can all come , I don't know what your planning but don't be to reckless" I finished putting on my clothes and walked out the bathroom fixing my hair.