09 - little reveal🩸

hot sauce deeply dip that was lit 🔥🔥🔥
STREAM '(HOT SAUCE)'

~~~

"tell me...what actually happened to me?" Jieun striked her gaze deep into his brown eyes, wanting answers for every questions lingered in her mind.

Jisung startled. Cold sweats started forming and drenching at his forehead and palm. He knew he shouldn't be the one to tell her that. But she has the right to know the truth.

"...noona, we...we...are actually...vam...vampires."

Jisung's eye were kept closed, afraid if the older would go insane and hit him with the nearest object she can reach.

"I dont buy such a dumb joke. Now tell me the real—"

"It's not a joke. We really are." Jisung cut her sentence off, staring deep into the older's eyes.

As much as Jieun tried to deny it, half of her mind says the opposite, believing that they really are what Jisung told her, the cold blooded bloodsucker.

"...you're kidding me right? They dont exist so dont try to fool me because i wont buy it no matter how much you try." Jieun got up from her bed, walking towards the door hoping to go to the garden to actually run away from the problem. For the meantime.

Jisung let her go. He know she wont believe it from his mouth. Not until she discovered it herself.

"her memory faded after a bite. The unplanned one." Chenle spoke, coming inside the room, standing right next to him. Hand patting his bestfriend's back comfortingly.

"You've done great Jisung-ah. Dont worry. She'll be okay."

~~~

"This is insane. I must be dreaming all along." She brought her steps closer to the garden's entrance, wishing to calm herself a bit after all the ruckus. Well not actually one.

She moved forward, admiring the divine beauty of flowers ahead her. The psithurism blow against her soft skin, creating tingles everytime.

She keep wandering and found the bench where she used to sit there with Mark, a week ago when he was about to say sorry about things she couldn't be bothered about.

Jieun sat there, holding few petals of wild roses she plucked along the entrance and started to admire them as she took her seat.

It was quiet, a very nice moment to be alone.

"You mind?"

A black haired guy is standing next to her, plastering a wide smile. A bucket on his left hand and few petals of rose in the right hand.

Jieun thought it would be nice to have someone to talk to, though he's one of them, but he seems to be a trustable one. Patting the seat next to her, smiling "...nah, actually it would be nice to have a company."

The guy took a seat next to her. He put the small bucket at the vacant side beside him.

"...having some time alone?" The guy asked, handing her few roses. Jieun smiled and took them.

"...sort of..." Jieun said. Her finger went to the rose's petal, adoring it sweetly then sniffing it. She pulled a slight smile at the sweet scent of the pink roses.

"...life's not always in the best state when we want it to be...but we have to keep living. That's what most important." He scrunched his nose at the last word, showing his neatly arranged teeth from the big smile formed on his face.

Ting!

The clock's ticking meaning it's past 12. From what Chenle and Jisung told her, no one is allowed to be outside the mansion after midnight.  Taeyong's order and no one dares to break it.

"We have to go inside. Wanna come with me?" She asked. Hand patting the dirt from behind her skirt.

"no it's okay...i have more flowers to pick...you go first." He smiled again.

"Okay see you later." She started to make her way running to the big mansion's entrance but was taken aback to turned her head at him.

"...wait, you haven't tell me your name?!"

A divine smile formed again on his lips.

"...I'm Jaemin."

short chapter this time cuz im binge watching all nct content again hahahhah