16 - his vision🩸

cant wait for Universe aaaaaaaa my money be flying againnn💸💸💸💸

—————

"Have y'all seen Jeno?" Mark asked upon entering the Dreamies dorm. He was holding a can of fresh blood in his right hand while he's sipping on one from his left.

Jaemin and Renjun shooked their head not knowing the guy's whereabouts. Jisung and Chenle weren't there so he left the room thinking of finding Jeno himself.

He actually wanted to thank Jeno for helping him during that day when Mark was way out of control that he almost thought of killing himself but thank god Jeno was there that he realized his doings.

"I'll just search for him by myself."

Jeno...

"Wait what?" He stopped and tried to catch up the phrases playing in his head again.

"Why does it sounds like...Jieun..?"

He heard that right. It was Jieun calling for Jeno, but the intonation was way more than just simply calling for someone far.

Jeno...

Jeno...

"Damn the book was true. You can actually hear your mate even when both of you are far from each other..." He 'woah'ed,  feeling unbelievable at what he just read that morning as he's experiencing it now.

But something felt odd.

Why does she's calling for Jeno? with kinda..odd breathing...?

Damn, this isn't feeling good.

Having a monologue with his inner self aint making him any better. He decided to search for Jieun instead.

Or maybe, he'll find them both. Coincidentally.

"What's wrong with Mark hyung? He's acting weird." Jaemin asked breaking the silence in their room while waiting for his game to restart.

"He's just being himself." Jisung spoke. Appearing from his hiding with Chenle because they wanted to surprise Mark but instead they got carried away with a small argument among them about who has the bigger head.

"True." Chenle agreed and nodded.

"Or maybe he marked his mate while being drunk and Jeno knew it but he didn't tell Mark about it then Mark was depressed and he went there to comfort him and Mark was searching for him to give back the help token." Renjun mumbled, though his eyes still focused on the screen.

But yow, that was accurate as hell.

"Renjun...you know something didn't you?" Jaemin's eye's squinted. Glaring at Renjun with all his might.

Renjun shooked. "I just said what's on my mind...which means those were all fake..so if you please let me win the game this time."  And he focused back at the game in the monitor.

Jaemin nodded. "Yea no way you would know such things."

Chenle and Jisung just nodded agreeing with the elder.

All four of them went back full focused on the combat game infront of them.

But, someone was cursing deep inside himself, realizing that he almost spill it.

Because he knew.

Renjun knew it.

He saw it.
The vision.

Thinking back I was damn amazed because there's actually people reading this hahahahaahh y'all are the greatest!!! And I'm sorry for not updating in a while bcs I've been busy studying for my finals uhuhu wish me luck guys I luv yall😌❤️❤️