29🩸 (special chap for 🐻)

"What's up?" Haechan greeted as Jieun took a seat on the ravenette's bed. He was playing a round and two with Jaemin and Jeno before they went to go hunting and leaves him alone since its not his turn yet this week.

Its not an unusual sight seeing Jieun in their room hence she did come in almost everyday to hang out and talk with them, the so called "00 line" because they're all born in 1900. *author laughing so hard*
Moreover since they act like her age that's why.

"Where's Renjun? He's usually here." She lay down on Haechan's bed with feet hanging. 

Haechan got up from his monitor and lay himself next to the girl. "He has a date apparently."

Jieun grinned. She got up to her side facing the black haired. "How about you?"

Haechan flinched. The sight of this girl in front of him with her black hair falling on her side, was such a view to him. Her sweet vanilla scent came into his smelling. So awakening.

Her white bare skin and collarbone exposed innocently to him . His breath uneven.

"I..i don't really think of dating..." he replied while trying to gain self conscious.

Suddenly, Jieun's hand moving towards him, trailing on his cheek to his clothed chest.  Circling some spots there. Her move stopped in front the guy's torso. "even with me?"

Haechan's breath hitched. He felt as if something hit him hard that he cant even breath properly. And its Jieun. He turned to face her and all he see was a girl with a seductive glares.

He's holding it.

"Stop seducing me, Jieun." He got up and locked her at the bottom. Jieun smiled and lock eyes with him.

"For once i can't hold it in and it's your fault."  He move forward and crashed his lips on the girl. Moving with a nice tempo. So wrong but it feels so good.

He poured kisses on her face and back to her soft lips. "How could you ruin me so bad, Ji?"

"Who's Ji?"

Haechan woke up from his "good" nap and started cursing.

"Ah shit, i was about to—

Jeno got up from his chair. "—fuck someone in your dream huh?"

All three of them laughed so hard because they caught Haechan having a wet dream red-handed. What a second hand embarrassment..

"Shut up! Like you never had one?" Haechan's ear turned tomato red, the embarrassment.

Jaemin grinned. "We did, but not with 'that' someone." Renjun and Jeno laughed again, this time even harder. Them knowing that  Haechan dreamt of doing it with Jieun was beyond ridiculous. Like they've been friends for like 6 months.

"Fuck you! I'll kill you three if she ever find out about this."  He got up and slammed the door, avoiding to face his friends while they're still laughing over him.

"fuck you lee haechan!"

~~~

Haechan walk past the kitchen when something caught his sight. "Gosh not now."

A sight of Jieun struggling to tie her hair and kept the apron on her body.

She looks so beautiful.

He stands there for about 3 minutes when Jieun turned around and saw him not too far from the kitchen's counter.

"Donghyuck-ah! Gosh can you help me here? I cant tie my hair my hands are slippery"

Dang! She called him Donghyuck. Emotional damage...

"Ah o-o—okay."  He walked towards her and stands behind her with a rubber band in his wrist.

Her nice scent of shampoo aroused him and this man is surviving a real life situation of controlling his uneven breath and 'heartbeats'.

His delicate fingers run through her silky long hair.

"I heard Renjun had a date yesterday. Did he tell you how it went?" Haechan glitched. 'Not this topic!'

He remained calm. "Yea..it..it was great.."
yeah he told exactly the opposite because Renjun's never going on date anymore. Well Haechan's trying to make things short and simple, maybe?

"Ah really? Then how about you?"

"Okay done! Sorry Ji I have to go see Johnny hyung or he'll get super mad.."  yes, a good excuse Lee Donghyuck.

Jieun grinned. "Ahahaha alright thanks Hyuck!"

He immediately ran from there and sip into the Dream club's room.

"Shit i almost get caught again."

A special chapter for Lee Haechan because we love him nevertheless🥰 but sorry Haechan you've been friendzoned.🥹