Chapter 6

i am evil
TW: Violence
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up. 

And I walked. My head was held high and I was ready. I picked up my pace, running as I let out a howl. Everyone followed as my paws pounded against the dirt to "manberg" 

My growl resounded as I faced whoever got in my way by jumping over them, or tripping them. I was searching and sniffing. I was looking for the scent of malicious intent and alcohol. I searched and searched. I heard screams and the famous laughter of the hog I was growing attached to. 

Things got loud as I faced him. People saw me approach the van. I let out my howl to alert Techno, I need back up. I heard him run to me. 

"Ready?" 

I walk in and I see him. Pathetically laying there, being surrounded by warriors. His eyes lit up as he saw me. 

"Hound! I knew you'd come back, here! Come here-" 

I growled and I knew what I needed to do. I saw everyone here. I don't care anymore!

I'm not some animal.

Then Techno scratched my ear. "Tokito you ready?"

I knew he was keeping me as a wolf on purpose. I needed to stay like this.

I heard Techno chuckle as Schlatt yelled. 

"Get your hands off my hound! Come here you useless mutt-" He was rambling and I prepped

"Tokito." Techno had his crazed look. "Kill."

I lunged and bit, and scratched and clawed. 

I didn't stop till my fur matted with his blood. I shook and the circle of people cringed.

"That was-" I heard Tubbo start

"THAT WAS SO COOL! GOOD BOY! YES!!! GOOD TOKITO! POGGG" Tommy yelled and my tail couldn't help but wag

I did it.

But things weren't finished. Suddenly as everyone celebrated, getting out of the van, Tubbo being elected the new president, things got eerie. I knew what was about to happen. I saw Techno twitch as they spoke of government. I nuzzled his leg and he smiled. 

"Ready for more blood, pup?" 

I arfed. Then the ground shook. Things went up in smoke as things blew up. A ringing played in my ears that folded against my head. Techno laughed as I saw Philza kill Wilbur who was at a button.

The button. 

HOLY SHIT YES 

I prepped, my tail wagging as techno set up the withers.

Tommy was...telling us to stop. He pleaded, saying how we'd be villains.

He looked to me. "Please- you're my friend! Be smart!" 

I un-morphed in front of him and smirked. "I'm not a friend. I'm a motherfucking hell hound ready to bring home here." 

I go back and lung. 

Blood for the blood god

(( 438 words ))