Chapter 12

so let's get right to it- yeah?~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sobbed into his cape and clung onto him, he just pet my hair back

"Shh.. Now I don't normally know how to handle this stuff so let's just sit for awhile- yeah?" Techno was never a smooth talker. 

I found that charming and nodded. We leaned onto each other and things were quiet apart from the soft crackle from the fire.

..wait

fire?

who made a campfire? I didn't- wait- 

We both turn at the same time to see the plume of smoke from the distance. I scream on instinct and spring to get up. Techno is getting up with me. It's natural feeling being in my wolf form with him. We sprint to our home. My fucking family is there. My fucking territory. My chat is going crazy. We keep going until-

I stop.

I didn't notice naturally unmorphing. I didn't even notice the cold snow falling onto my skin freezing me in an all to familiar way. I didn't even notice my guttural heartache filled scream that hurt my voice by the end. All I could see is my family...my everything- being burnt to the fucking ground. Why?! WHY GODS WHY?!

Techno pulled me up by my arm- not that I noticed at all. He held me just enough to where my upper body was off the ground and he made me look him in the eyes. He was pissed and I could tell.

"Wolf now. There aren't anyone trusted here. Get up. If I know Phil, which I do, both of them are ok. Everything we really need is in our ender chests. Get ready. We have a new war to start"

I have never in my life believed in someone like I have him. My wolf form came easily, as if because he said something any emotion or thought was gone. All I knew was I needed to be matted and stained with blood. The blood of those who touched my fucking pack. 

A brand new revolution was on the motherfucking way. And I dare anyone to try and stop us.

We step into the fence and we see him.

That fucking bitch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( 356 words )