Chapter 7

Hehe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had pounced, pinning Tommy.

He had been the only one who saw me shift other than Techno. This kid had hurt him, but I still wanted to go easy on Tommy. I didn't want to kill him. Hell I didn't want to even hurt him. But he spoke of loyalty. To me. To my Techno. 

I clawed him and let him go, let him run. I ran and attacked anyone who tried to get to close to Techno. I growled loud, I prepped and got ready to attack Dream who got to close. He chuckled

"Down M/N." He approached slowly "Unless you want me to tell everyone." 

My ears went back, I let Dream come closer and then I saw a shock collar in Dreams hand.

"Look familiar? Come here" He tried to get closer

 I used the howl to call for Techno's aid. I saw him run over and stand in between me and Dream. 

"I must be mistaken," the tone Techno had, it was venomous, "I remember distinctly telling you that this is my wolf. He is mine." 

The shiver that ran through me. Those words. Those 3 words. I want to hear them more. 

"Come on Techno, I was just trying to help" he paused "Tame the hell hound" I could hear the smirk. 

Techno reached his hand back. "Tokito, run to Philza. Protect him. Don't come to me unless I whistle. Go!" 

I reared back and turned, paws pounding against the loose soil. I ran to where Philza was. I got to him and helped him walk to the winter haven. He scratched my ear. 

"Thank you M/N. You know you're safe to be back to normal, correct?" He smiled. He really did help make me feel human despite everything.

I unmorph and crack my neck. "Thank you Phil" 

He one armed hugged me and we sat and drank some homemade potions. 

Then I heard the whistle from outside our home. I look out the window and morph quickly, running out to his defense.

Dream was there with my brother. Nick.

(( 346 words ))