Chapter 1

hehe, lets go!!!
TW: Violence
Also, your username is Hell_Hound (sorry not sorry)
________________________________________________________________________________

M/N POV:
Slowly, I open my eyes

~Hell_Hound has joined the game~

The Dream SMP....this is weird. I look around. I see my chat going 100 miles per second. I'm excited, but god do I hate this feeling. I sniff softly, my tail swishing and my ears perking up. Someone was here, and I'm in my human form. I was surrounded by woods and walls. Then I heard a familiar voice and relaxed.

"M/N!!!" Sapnaps screaming rang in my ears. I loved it, oddly

I smiled and my tail wagged, despite me trying to hide it. "Hey Nicky boo"

I hugged him and he showed me around happily, that is until he passed a...goat man?

"Ignore him. He runs Manberg. He's not ours, and a drunk." 

"What's his name?" I couldn't help but be curious. He looked nice. 

He made eye contact and swaggered over, talking my hand and kissing it. 

"I'm Jschlatt, but you can call me sir~" He purred into my ear as my tail wagged harder. 

I
Am
Gay.

Sapnap turned and drew an axe. 
"Get away you drunk!"

The man, Jschlatt...or sir-, pulled me to him and gripped my waist.  
"I've been looking for a new pet, you new around here hound? I can give you what you need, and more~"

I flushed, trying to push away but my tail wagged harshly

Sapnap huffed. "Dude! Don't tell me you like him!" 

I whined softly. I hated my wolfen side. Anyone who had a hint of power, or dominance in their voice, I wanted to obey. But when that happens, I want to tear the throat out of anyone who challenges that person.

My chat screamed, told me to get away, or that they ship it, or something.

I heard Jschlatt chuckle deeply. "Yeah, you're mine~"

It was so deep...and powerful...this is what I get for being a twink who can't help but obey.

Great first day.

Sapnap groaned out, "Whatever! Have him" as he stomped off.

Schlatt chuckled
"So, tell me, why are you on the SMP? And...siding with me? I've done some fucked up shit...killed a kid too. In his little Tubbox" 
I winced softly. 

"Sapnap got me here cause he said that I'm too good at pvp. I've beaten Dream, and Technoblade."

"Oh you will be useful. Wanna show me what you can do, hound?" 

I stiffened and nodded. I slowly looked around, grabbing a iron axe that was lodged in a nearby tree. I looked around and found a hoard of 3 zombies. 

I ran over and jumped, slicing down and killing one of them, then turning into my wolf form, rearing back and launching at the one of the other ones. Getting it's neck, I pinned it to the ground and ripped it's throat out. Swiftly, I grabbed the last ones leg with my mouth and tripped it, shaking it until it died. Then I slowly laid down and chewed the calf of the zombie. I heard a chuckle and I turned over, tilting my head softly at the man.

"Good boy~" Schlatt purred. "Can you come here?"

I stood, growling. My wolf mind telling me, 'He ain't right...not powerful....weak'

He chuckled deeply "I don't think I said it properly" He paused. "Come. Here. Now"

My ears went back, slowly going towards him and smelling his leg. "Good. Now, follow me. You'll be staying like this for a long while. I'll make sure you're a good little guard hound for me. And no one else gets to have you." 

I followed, head tilting. My chat was screaming.

Fun!

(591 words)