𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞. . .
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟]

I gasp awake to Mono shaking me "H-huh..?!" I looked up at him as I coughed "Finally! You passed out, come on! We have to go!" He said, I quicky got up and us three ran towards the rest of the boxes so the hunter would shoot them instead of us.

[Huge ass skip bc I'm l A Z Y]

I had covered my ears as Six and Mono had to shoot the hunter with a shotgun. I heard muffled ringing before Mono gently shook me "Oi! Oi!..It's okay" He said, I uncover my ears as I stare at him, I felt a bit nauseous. I had forgotten where I was for a minute. I had to clear my thoughts for a moment before shaking my head a bit, reminding myself of my surroundings as I slowly stood to my feet "y-yeah.." I stuttered "let's keep going-" I nearly fell over because of Six, she brushed past me as she said nothing. Mono held my hand before following Six, I walked beside him. We walked to a beach with a door in the shallow water. We pushed it into the ocean and quickly hopped on. We sat down as the door floated forward, I stare down at the water..

[𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟]

I stared at Malee, she looked slightly familiar but I just met her. I have no memories of her. Six doesn't trust her, but it seems Malee doesn't trust us either. I frowned a bit before I felt Malee's hand touch mine, It seems that she was too deep thought to notice. I stare at our hands before I started to think to myself 'why do I trust her so easily..I just met her..' I thought to myself before Malee noticed "A-ah..sorry.." She said, moving her hand away. I wanted to hold her hand more.. "It's okay..I don't mind it.." I muttered the last part "hm..?" She hummed "nothing!" I say, my face going red. Six stared, she looked so emotionless as she pulled me away from Malee. Malee stared before looking forward "I see a beach" she said in a soft monotone voice before pointing ahead. Me and Six looks ahead, she was right. There is a beach up ahead. The door stopped on the shore, we all got up and got off the door. We headed up the beach, I noticed a glitching kid beside a stranded Tv. I walked over to it "Hey-" I touched the glitching kid but once I did, I heard a high pitch static noise, making me hold my head. I softly hissed. "you okay?" Malee asked, I look at her and nodded "Yeah" I say, smiling underneath my bag. Malee looked up at the buildings "..?..come on" She said, grabbing my hand as I grabbed six's hand and we walked inside.

Once we were inside, I looked up to see multiple broken Tv's and clothing 'I wonder what happened..' I thought before we continued forward, we got out of the building and into a pale looking city, everything looked so broken and dull. Six and Malee had no comment, neither did I. Suddenly Malee pulled me away from Six No..um..." She muttered, I tilted my head as Six just stared at us. I sweated a bit "Everything's okay, Males.." I said, Malee wanted to say something but didn't..We ran the opposite way of the hole in the ground and down a long road. Malee saw a open window "Hey..maybe we go in there?" she softly murmured, I nodded. Six didn't say much.. We ran to the opened window as we let each other's hands go. We hopped onto the windowsill and into another building, it looked like a bar. I saw more clothes on the chairs, I didn't want to think much of it so I ignored it for now. We continued forward, ignoring the clothes. We went through an opened doorway and to a broken door. It had a hole big enough for all of us to fit through. We went through it but as we did, I heard a noise that made us stopped before we continued forward slowly and realized it was just our footsteps. We walked past a few Tv's piled onto each other. Us three walked up to a close door with a opening at the top that none of us couldn't reach. "Six come give me a hand" I said, Six stood beside the door, ready to give me a boost up. I walked towards her and she gave me a boost up, I grabbed onto the ledge and pulled myself up and into the other room. I saw a broken Tv near a hole in the floor, I walk towards it before I saw a rope that hung from above. "There might be something up there" I muttered to myself, I see the rope was connected to another Tv. I hopped onto the broken tv, jumped and grabbed the rope, hoping I don't fall-- I started swinging, trying to get momentum going before kicking the tv in front of me. It only took three kicks to kick the tv down the hole behind it. It fell, which brought me up to a higher level. I started swinging again before jumping to get into the floor again. I walked into a room to the left, I saw another puzzle..