Ⓕⓘⓝⓐⓛⓔ

[Mono's Pov]

"MALEE!" I screamed as Six pulled me up, Tears brimmed my eyes as Six pulled me towards the door that was glowing and went inside.. We came out of a Tv in a room, the Tv shut off. I quickly got up and put my hands on the screen to get back where we were but nothing happened. "No! come on!" I sobbed, I kept trying to get through but nothing was working. Six pulled me away from the Tv and made me face her "Stop Mono! That's not gonna work!" She said before she noticed I was crying, she calmed down before I hugged her "Mono.." she said quietly, I sobbed on her shoulder "why..?! Why Six.. We'll never see her again.." I said. Six hugged me "It's..uh it's okay, come on let's keep going.." She's says, I break the hug to wipe my tears before Six noticed something on the floor "hey, there's something on the floor here" She said, I turned my head to see what she was looking at. It looked like some sort of a ship. "Let's go look for it and see what it is" Six said. "okay.." I felt a little better but I know deep down, Six was also sad. She grabbed my hand and we ran out of the room to go find this ship..

.

.

3 hours later. . .

.

.

[???'s Pov]

I gasp awake to see Seven sitting next to me "M-Mono..Six.." I breathed out as I clutch my chest, sweating. "who?" Seven asked, I turn to him and looked down at my clothes. I was in the same clothes as before, they were just torn up and I had a broken chain on my left leg while Seven has a broken one on his right. I noticed Seven had my coat on, I could feel my hair was still short "Ah..it was just a dream.." I say, smiling slightly. Seven stared before he wiped my cheeks "you were crying, weren't you?" He asked, I looked at him before putting my hands on his hands "maybe.." I say, Seven sighed before cuddling me "you know how much I love you, don't keep things away from me and please tell me" He said "In my..dream, I died over and over so I could save a boy named Mono from being betrayed and dropped by a girl named six but in the end.. Six caught us both but she couldn't pull us both up so I'm the one who let go, I know they both went through the door to get out of the signal tower then I woke up" I say, looking away. Seven stared before smiling "It's okay now. You're awake now and you don't ever have to go through that again" He said before we both got up and stretched "Come on, let's go explore" He said, I nod. "okay" I say before we got off the bed, we held hands and walked out of the room "oh! Can we get something to eat? I'm starving" I say, Seven chuckled "Sure, Malee"

.

.

.

.

End

______________________________

I type too fast on computers lol