①⓪

[Still Mono's Pov]

I sat up quickly and looked around. Six and Malee quickly got up as a pair of hands appeared on the Tv, I stood up before me and Malee held our heads again. The thin man came out of the Tv as Six grabbed Malee's hand and ran out. I stopped holding my head and followed them quickly into the room with the bed, Six and Malee had hid underneath the table and I went for the bed. I hid underneath it, Malee and Six quietly grabbed as they saw the Thin man's shadow and looked up to see him right there in the doorway. They covered their mouths before Malee held her head again, she was having another headache. Suddenly the house seems to be swaying, moving things around before Six and Malee fell forward from their hiding spot. Malee hit her side on the ground, she grunted from pain and held her side. Six looked at me as the thin man reached his hands out, I held my head again as I watched Malee and Six get taken by the thin man and disappeared into thin air. I stared before two shadow kids formed from the ground where Malee and Six were, I finally realized now. The glitched kids were just kids who were taken by the thin man. I looked at the shadow  Malee, she held the shadow Six's hand. I came from underneath the bed, once I did, the shadow Malee looked at me and walked towards me with the shadow Six in hand. I stare at her as she took something out of her chest and handed it to me, It looked like a button but it was back with red words saying 'RESET'  It suddenly vanished into my chest, I felt a small pain but then it went away. I look at the shadows but they were gone.. I stared at my hands 'I have to save them'  I thought to myself before running out of the room and into the room where the Tv was, It was still on. I wanted to try something.. I walked up to the Tv and put my hands against it, instead of going to the hallway, I went to another place but I fell out of the Tv and landed on a flat bedroom, I looked around, studying my surroundings before getting up and walked towards a dresser. I jumped up and grabbed onto the ledge, I pulled myself up onto it and climbed the bookshelf, climbed onto the chair, and hopped up to grab the floorboard then pulled myself up. I saw another Tv that was on and I ran to it, putting my hands on the screen and went into it. I came out another Tv and landed near a crank, I instantly saw a puzzle and walked to the crank. I grabbed it and started moving the Tv towards the side roof platform, once the Tv was over it, I let the crank go and pushed the door. It fell to the ground and I ran back to the Tv inside and went through it again, coming out of the Tv that was above the side roof platform. I landed on my feet and started climbing up the ladder..

/Another skip bc I'm lazy/

I climbed some mail and grabbed onto a hanger on a line, I zipped down into a broken window and let go of the hanger that fell to the floor. I walked towards a door and pushed it open to see a woman watching that blank Tv, I was curious. I used the remote to turn the Tv off and that made the woman angry, she looked at me and ran at me before I could move she used some sort of a signal wave which made me hold my head before I blacked out..
.

.

.
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
.

.

.

.

.
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞. . .
.

.

.

I gasped awake and to see that I had awoken by beside the door again, it was closed but I finally realized something.. all those times we thought Malee was just passing out, she was really dying over and over..I wonder how long this has been going.. I stand up and pushed the door open, the woman was still there and watching the Tv. Instead of turning the Tv off, I sneak past her and into the kitchen to see another Tv outside. I used the remote to turn it on before going back to the woman, hid behind the chair and turned the Tv she was watching off. She made a noise before running into the kitchen to watch the Tv outside, I turned the Tv back on then went through it and came out the Tv outside..

/Slight skip/

I grabbed the hanger and glided down the line, at the end, I let go and ran forward but as I did..I saw multiple people on the ledge, staring at the signal tower before falling forward, some people far away were doing it too. I just stared before continuing forward towards a hole in the roof, I dropped down and landed in a chair. I noticed a Tv and turned it on before hopping down and ran towards the window, I pulled myself up and over onto a little platform with a Tv on it. I walked to the Tv and pushed it off. It dangled but it also made the platform lean which made me panic a bit and climb back inside to the other Tv. I put my hands on the screen and went through it, coming out of the other Tv. I grabbed the ledge of the window and pulled myself up, I was in  room with a little water and a lever. Something was also pounding the door. I thought of a plan before running to the door and taking the boards off before running back to the lever as a man busted the door open and chased me, I grabbed the lever and turned it on, it electrified him before he dropped dead to the floor. I left the room and was now in another, I looked around. It seemed  like the elevator was broken..

/Another slight skip (srry, not feeling like typing the whole puzzle/

I jumped off the Elevator and onto the second floor before running to the right and to a box before moving it out of the way to reveal a vent, I crouched through it and exited it. I was now in a bathroom with water puddles but they had wires in them, I climbed the toilet and hopped over the water puddles. I ran into a living room to see a old woman watching the Tv, I looked around to see there wasn't anymore Tv's around. So I used the Tv remote to turn the Tv off, it made the old woman angry and she chased me into the bathroom. I quickly hopped up onto the toilet top as the old woman came running in and got electrified, I waited for a few minutes before hopping onto the old woman's body and hopped away before running to a small chair near the Tv and bringing it to the door. I let it go and climbed onto it, grabbing the door knob as it slightly opened with me dangling from the door knob before I let go of it and saw people crowded up watching a Tv. Without thinking, I dropped down and landed on some clothing in a dumpster. I hopped off and quickly passed them, going into a open window that led to a toy shop. I saw the Tv and started to figure out the puzzle. .