[𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟]

The dead lunch lady, she was just laying with many heavy things on her. I just stare before closing the door, climbed the tray holder and into the opening. Seeing that gave me bad thoughts about what would happen to Six and Malee..I shake my head to not think about it. I crouched to the end of the opening and dropped down. I looked around before climbing onto a dish holder. I saw there was more kids, I saw a metal soup ladle. I hopped down, grabbed the soup ladle and smashed in the kid on the ground head. The one who was doing the soup jumped down and ran towards me, he jumped at me but I was quicker as I smashed his head in. A girl hopped over and ran at me, I also smashed her head in. The one who was sitting on the plates above hopped down but I didn't give him no time to do anything as I hit him with the soup ladle but instead his head popped off--that couldn't be too good-- I let the soup ladle go, took my mask off and put it in my pocket and then put the kid's head on. And went through a small opening underneath the table. I pushed the door open as I held onto the kid's head I had on and walked through the choas of kids. There was so many, thank god I had this kid's head on. I carefully went through the kitchen so I wouldn't start no fights or get bumped into. I reached the end of the kitchen but there was also another room full of them. I carefully walked through the room, I just can't get bumped. 'Gotta be careful..' I thought to myself as I continued. I passed a few kids who was throwing hands at each other. I saw a door but it was slightly creaked open. I squeezed through but tripped, the kid's head had broke but thankfully It broken in this room and not in the previous room.

[Slight skip]

I threw the brain at the button to open the door, It worked. It went through and I heard those same footsteps, I knew it was the teacher. I peeked inside to see her putting frogs in a jar, I sweated a bit as she puts the jar on the jar. She picked it up and walked away to the other side. She open a cabin and took some tools out as I moved and crouched underneath another hiding spot underneath the counter. She had a scalpel in her hand as she walked out a door. I noticed she slightly left the door open, I run towards the door and open it quietly Once I was inside, I noticed she was doing something with so many jars. I shivered a bit before climbing onto the table as she looked away. I hid behind the jars when she looked my way. I moved when she wasn't looking. I hopped over to the other table once she wasn't looking. I see she was washing something, I took that as a chance to hop onto the opening and onto the other side. That didn't alarm her, thankfully. I climbed the bookshelf and into the vent I go. I reached the end of the vent, I dropped down. I noticed more kids and a hammer, more heads that need to be smashed. I pick up the hammer and smashed the kid who was drawing on the floor. I smashed two more kid's head before continuing with the hammer in hand. I destroyed two more kids and continued. I have to be getting close to Six and Malee. I walked to a bathroom, I triggered the swinging pail and moved out of the way before coming into the bsthroom. I saw Six and Malee being hung upside down by two kids. One noticed me and ran at me, I quickly swung at him and smashed his head. Then smashed the other kid's head. I noticed six nudging Malee "Hey, hey..!" She said, no response. That made me panick, I quickly smashed the board that was holding them up. They fell but Six got up as I ran to Malee and me and six shook her "Malee..!" I said, I started freaking out "Six do something..!!" I said, Six smacked Malee's chest. Malee coughed and quickly sat up. "Thank god! You passed out. Probably from being upside down for too long" I said, Malee carefully stood up as she held her head "I'll be okay for now" She said "let's..keep going" she continued, me and Six hesitantly nod.

We hopped onto the window and opened it. We walked onto a pipe as we balanced ourselves and through another window, we were in a room with a piano. "Woah a piano!" I said "it's attached to a rope. Maybe we have to..I don't know lift it up" Malee said. "I'll do it!" I said, going to the crank and cranking the piano up. I cranked it up to the point I heard something snap and the piano fell. It was halfway through the floor. "So..what now?" I asked before Six climbed the piano and started jumping. Me and Malee climbed on the piano and joined the jumping. We kept jumping until the rope snapped and the piano fell through the floor with us on top of it. I turned my head to see a kid behind a gate "pssst. There's more of those kids." I say. We all jumped down. Six gave me a boosts through the opening above. Six and Malee started to distract the kid. I grabbed a pipe on the ground and smashed her head in. I looked at the frog and noticed a key. I picked it up and walked over to the gate, Six and Malee ran over and helped me lift the gate up. We lifted it up a bit and I crawled under. We ran towards the door and I used the key, we pushed the door open. Once we entered the room, we heard piano music far away but we also noticed a kid drawing in the corner. I noticed Six and Malee creeping towards the kid 'what are they do-' My thoughts were interrupted as they amushed the kid, Six held him down as Malee smashed his head in with her bare hands before they stood up. I think they're okay now, I swore I just saw Six's eyes be red. 'Must be my imagination..' I thought to myself before thinking they're chill now. I pull out the bottom drawer of a small dresser. Hopped on it and climbed the dresser and hopped down, Six and Malee did the same. We heard piano music, Malee sweated as we quietly but quickly continued forward and went up some stairs. Malee climbed the bookshelves and onto the large one, pushed a box out the way so we could climb. Me and Six quickly got out of the way and then climbed up. Us three went through the vent, once we got out, we went quiet. The teacher was there, playing the piano. While she was playing, I whispered to them "wait here" I said before hopping down to a smaller shelf and onto the ground. Once she stopped playing, I stopped. I heard a heart beat as the teacher flipped a page of her music book before playing again. I quickly moved towards a lever before she stopped playing. She flipped another page and played, during that I cranked the lever. Lower something down to Six and Malee, I let go and it stayed in place. The teacher stopped playing as I stayed where I was, she played again as I grabbed a stood with wheels and moved it to the lower bookshelf. She stopped playing again as I accidently moved, I heard a heart beat again and I stopped, crouching down behind the stool.

[𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟]

Me and Six were standing on the thing that Mono lowered but he had moved when the teacher stopped playing. Me and Six heard a heart beat as the teacher twisted her neck to face where Mono was. She didn't even move her body. Me and Six were sweating like crazy before The teacher twisted her neck back to it's original spot and played again. Mono started moving again and climbed up to where we were. He walked to us and we lifted the opening to the vent but as we did, it alarmed the teacher and we quickly went inside the vent. There was something blocking our way as the teacher had stretched her neck and her head was inside the vent with us. We moved the thing up as we quickly crouched forward as fast we can to the end of the vent as the teacher was catching up. We made it but we had to jump to the other vent. Six jumped and then six caught Mono who jumped. I sweated "Malee come on!" Mono said. I jump but Six made him miss. "Mono!" I yelled "Malee!" Mono yelled. I was falling...falling...I closed my eyes before I felt nothing..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .