2. Reality

The weekend passed in a blur. My body was not sore anymore. Dad got my admission forms submitted and completed the process of my admission.

Everything was going better than i expected but....

BAMM

Monday came like a bomb and broke the safe walls i had built around me.
It showed me the reality.

I had 1 week until i start at oakleaf high and i had to tell the pack about me moving away.

I was nervous thinking about their reactions.
How would scott react?
What will they do without me and my research?
I was getting jittery so i took 2 pills of adderall left for my school.

............................................................................

At school i parked my jeep and headed towards the main entrance.

Complete pack was standing there talking and laughing.

As i approached them jackson saw me and grinned a evil grin.

"Oh look who's here after running from lacrosse field. Did you piss in your pants when the lights went out?" Jackson said in a moking voice.

Everyone else just laughed. Even scott laughed.

"Shut up jackass. Your ass should be thankful to me and my jeep. If we didn't come there you would be getting controlled by some psycopath and would be commiting homicides" i told him

"Oh please stilinski everyone knows that it was Scott's plan and anyone with a car could have done what you did. So stop giving yourself credit and accept what an worthless piece of shit you are. No one needs your help anyway." jackson sneered.

And what hurt more than that was no one disagreed. Instead some nodded their head and some tried to hide the fact that they laughed.

The bell rang and we all went to our respective classes.
All the classes consisted of me zoning out, teachers shouting at me and the whole class laughing at me.

Then finally lunch came and i was determined to tell scott that i am moving away

I went to cafeteria and searched for the pack but no one was there

Strange

So i searched the complete school for them and saw them on the bleachers talking or i could say planning about something.

I was at some distance from them when i heard them planning about some party .

"So who all will be there" erica asked.

"Complete pack will be there" scott said

"Wait are you going to invite stillinski to the party.?" isaac asked

" of course not. He is not going to invite him" lydia said

" Yeah who will even want to be with that annoying piece of shit" jackson said

And that was it. It broke me. I knew that they didn't care about me but knowing that people think so low about you is complete different level of humiliation.
I spent the next few days trying to avoid them
I didn't attend lacrosse practice. Skipped lunch and ignored any and all calls of my name

I mean i will be gone in few days. Why does it even matter.
............................................................................

Dad and i went to shopping for my new stuff that will be needed in New York

I packed my bags
Hugged my dad
Collected my documents and
Left for airport

Hey everyone
This is my first fanfiction and i hope you liked it .
If you did please vote and and leave comments .

Also i just need idea for some super power thing.
So if you were a mutant what power would you want???