7.Son

Avengers tower
(2 weeks later)

3rd person pov

Tony stark was busy doing his thing in his labs.( only he and god knows what he does in his lab except maybe jarvis and pepper)

Some AC/DC song was blaring in the back when tony heard familiar clicking of heels.
And there stood Pepper Potts looking like she was ready to kill somebody.

" Hey Pepper-
What happened to you? You look like.....your about to kill someone" tony asked her

"You- you never told me you had a child." Pepper yelled with a accusing tone.

" What are you talking about? I don't have any children."

" You remember you told me about Julian. How you both loved each other and then she just got up and left you saying that she is doing this as a safety measure"

"Yeah. But how is she related to this??"

" You seriously don't know?" Pepper asked her anger fading away from her face

" what are you taking about??"

" When Julian left you she was 8 months pregnent with your baby. Remember?"

"Yeah i know. But she died in a car accident."

" Yes she did but only after giving birth to your baby. Her sister Claudia took the baby with her and raised him with her husband"

" what? Why would she do that? She always supported us....... I need to find her."

" um.. tony that's not possible. She died of frontotemporal dementia 8 years ago"

"What?...how do you know all this?"

"I saw a file named Julian Gajos and when i started to research i got all this information and i thought that you were keeping secrets from me"

" You know i would never do that."

Pepper just nodded her head and gave him a weak smile.

" So do you know where my son lives? And whats his name?" Tony asked calmly. He was so calm that pepper knew that he was freakin out inside.

"Well i didn't got any information about your son but i did got the name of Claudia's husband. His name is Noah Stillinski. He is sheriff of Beacon Hills California." Pepper told him

"Jarvis look for all the Stilinski's in the schools of beacon hills california"

After a minute a voice came
" sir there isn't anyone named Stillinski in the schools of beacon hills california."

"What do you mean does he not go to school? He must be in high school now. Right?"

"Hey tony don't freak out. We will find him."

"How can you say that? What if that Stillinski didn't told my son about me. Or what if he hates me. Heck there is even a possibility that he is not alive now. Or what if he ran away or got kicked out-" tony started to ramble

Pepper was sure that if he went on he will end up in a panic attack

" Tony stop freaking out. We. Will. Find. Him. Okay?"

"Okay. Yeah..we will find him?" Tony asked. It was intended to be a statement but came out as a question.

" But we can't let people know about my son. He will be in danger." He added as an afterthought

Pepper was about to say something when the alarm went off indicating that tony was needed for an emergency at S.H.I.E.L.D.

" You should go now. We will talk about this later. I promise to look for your son"