12. Help

Sophia's pov:

My flight landed in Malibu early morning. I just wanted to go and meet stiles but dad said that he would be sleeping at this time of day and I  needed to sleep too. I agreed that he would be sleeping now so I went home and tried to sleep.

(Time skip)

I arrived at the hotel stiles was staying at, at 9 am. I knocked at the door of room 250 and stiles opened the door.
And his looks surprised me.

He looked miserable. He had bags under his eyes and he looked too thin like he hadn't ate anything for a week. There were tear tracks visible on his face.

I had this strong urge to cry just by looking at him. I didn't knew what to do. I was walking on autopilot.

Just as I came back to my senses I hugged him tightly which he returned just as tightly.

I need to find out who did this to him. He was the most cheerful person I knew. And now he just looks broken.
I was angry but I had to keep my calm just because of my brother.

I always wanted a brother and then he came in my life and filled that spot and made me happy. Now it's my turn to make him happy.

I need to make everything right.

"What happened stiles?" I asked him with my best soft voice.

And then stiles started sobbing again.
He told me complete story of how he found that he was adopted. How everyone used him. How he knew long ago that something was wrong with all his friends and his father and how he tried to ignore it. How he feels that he will always be unwanted and unloved.

By the end of the story I was crying with him. He didn't deserve this. I told him that we all loved him and he is not unwanted of worthless.
I promised him that we will never leave him.

After we were done talking we both sat on the couch watching TV though I am sure neither of us was really watching TV.

Then I got an idea

"Stiles why don't you stay with me and my dad for this summer?" I asked him and after a long speech about how he should not be alone and that I need to make sure that my best friend is okay.

"Okay I will stay with you only if your dad is okay with it" he said.

"I am sure he is okay with you staying at my home.....and I have to tell you something....actually let's just keep it a surprise"

"What..no, you need to tell me now. I can't wait to know anything and you know that. Now I will be thinking about surprises till I know about it" Stiles whined

"Okay so let's go." I said

We both checked stiles out of the hotel room. Everyone was looking weirdly at us. Probably it was because of stiles wearing sunglasses in lobby ( because his eyes were red from crying) or because of the fact that they heard him cry in his room. We shrugged it off and headed to the exit.

I took stiles to McDonald's before going home because he looked weak and I knew he hadn't ate anything for a long time. So I ordered my regular meal and he ordered cheeseburger and fries.

Just as we got our food and were going away a man in suit came out of nowhere and knocked all my food over me.

I looked up and expected an apology but all he said was
" look where you are going girl "

Stiles pov:

We went to McDonald's to get something to eat and I agreed because I didn't need anyone to look at me in this
state. And I was really hungry.

We got our food and were going to our table when a rich looking man came and knocked down all.of Sophia's food on her and didn't even apologize instead he blamed it on her

"excuse me. It was not her fault, you were the one who wasn't looking where you were going."

"Of if you think so. Yes it's my fault but don't make such fuss about it kid"
The rude man said

"I am not making a fuss"

"Yes you are and now if you would excuse me " he said and started moving away

I took sofias softee ice cream and went to the man." Excuse me I think you forgot something." I told the man and then smashed the ice-cream with cone on the man's suit.

The man looked like he was ready to murder me.

"What do you think you are doing?" The man yelled and he looked really pissed off

"You should look where you are going sir" i said much too politely

"You did this purposely "

" Yes I did and stop making such fuss about it . Would ya?" I said and walked away.

As I looked back he was staring daggers at me.
So I winked at him and said" take a picture, it lasts longer"

**************************************

(A/N sorry for not updating for so long. I had exams and now I am sick. I can't promise to update regularly but I will try my best)

Also thanks to all those who are reading my book it means a lot to me and inspires me to write more.

So thankyou so much for reading

Please vote
Comment
and keep reading my book

I love you all💖
~D