4. Bullies?

After giving me the amazing tour of  the school Mr. Black left.
I started to unpack when a guy came in the room.

Honestly this person gave off the overachiever troublemaker kind of vibes. I mean are there actually people like that. Thats just a weird combination.

"You must be Stillinski. I am james. So i did got the information that i was getting a roommate but i don't really care but if you want to stay out of trouble you have to follow some of my rules
So these are the quick instructions.
A) The bed on right side is mine so make yourself comfortable on that left one.
B) Do not disturb me when i am in the bathroom.
C) I have a lot of things so 3/4 of the cupboard will be mine.
D) if you want to live in peace you have to do my homework.
E)and lastly if you've got any problem you can surely come and say it to me. but i assure you noting will change."

"Oh and BTW i can make more rules which you will have to follow" and with that said James turned to leave.

Aaaaanddd here goes nothing...
I just wished one thing.
ONE THING!!!
I just did not want any bullies and my roommate turns out to be one.
WHY CAN'T I LIVE PEACEFULLY???

F....M.....L....
But before leaving james turned back and raised an eyebrow as if waiting for a response.

I just nodded my head once and continued unpacking my stuff.

Looks like someone doesn't have to unpack much of his stuff. Because this someone doesn't have any place to keep it.

............................................................................

I woke up to loud snoring in the middle of the night. Actually i wasn't actually able to sleep at all.
(He must get tired by bulling people all day)

And ewww..... what is he doing????? Is his hand in his boxers???
Oh god that's disgusting.
Oh no ....
Don't rub your face.....

Ewwwwwww..............

This is hell. I always thought that when i go to college i will share my room with scott. But I don't see it happening anytime in the future......

STILES!!!! you are going on a wrong track.... change the direction of your thoughts.

Let's think about good things.
Like..ummm.
Like what??
Oh yeah.

Having fun....
.........with people

But with whom??

Is it going to be a guy or will it be a girl??

Will they want to date me??

Oh god if  these people knew i am bisexual will they accept me?? Or worse what if they turn out to be homophobic?

Oh chuck! I am in serious trouble.
No i can be in serious trouble...

remember your blood type stiles ...
Its B+ve
So BE POSITIVE.

Ughhhh that was so cliche.

What if my brain cells are dying. Will i become a zombie? I don't want to become a zombie.

They are disgusting creatures
And they eat brains....
And...and-

STILES stop rambling. Everything is going to be fine. Don't think about anything and sleep.

Yeah i can do that...

Homophobic....
SHUT UP!!

Bullies. ...
Uggh nooooo

James's hands
Ewww stiles just go to sleep

OKAY!!!

And like that i went to sleep.

............................................................................

I woke up again in the morning with a bottle of ice cold water getting empty on my face.
" Rise and shine greenie" james said with a smug look on his face

And oh how much would i like to punch that face of his.

"What do you mean by greenie?" I asked instead of punching him.

"Seriously? You haven't watched 'The maze runner'?? What good are you if you haven't watched such an amazing movie" 

I just brushed it with a look that i thought meant i don't care but i know it  actually looked like i was constipated.

"Whatever. And by the way your welcome. I just wanted to inform you that classes start in 15 minutes so if you don't want to be late you should get up"

And... Oh crap
I am going to be late on my first day going to this school..

Okay so i hope you like this chapter. And by the way who would you like stiles to date??
A) girl
B) boy
C) i don't care
D) an avenger who is really close to tony stark

Please comment your thoughts and vote for this chapter also if you would like please  follow me

Stiles: you know she doesn't have any   followers
Me: hey, you didn't have to tell them that
Stiles: does that matter? they can see it.
Me: yeah you didn't  need to remind me that i am a loser.
Stiles: hey, thats not what i meant-
Me: whatever...