Chapter 14

Your POV

It's been a few weeks since Cailyn's departure, and there are guards everywhere. Not just the bodyguards hired by my lovers, but there are even military guards stationed around the house grounds. At first they terrified me since they weren't too friendly. Although Akali assured me that they were sent here by her father to make sure his future grandkid was safe. Of course the thought of Akali and my child always brings a smile to my face.

Right now we're at the girls' studio waiting around for their manager. I sit between Akali and Ahri on the couch, trying to entertain my boredom. With a sigh I lay down placing my head in Ahri's lap and laying my legs on Akali's. A smile lights up Akali's face as she places her hand on my small baby bump. Her hand caresses and fondles it, with a proud and happy look on her face. Ahri runs her fingers through my hair, the pleasurable sensation causing me to lean into her touch. Evelynn and Kai'Sa were watching us, a look of adoration and a little hint of jealousy. Suddenly the door opens breaking up the small moment.

"Girls." KDA's manger smiles, "I've got some news for you."

"When do you not have news for us?" Akali groans sinking further into the couch

I giggle at her reaction kissing her cheek and sliding into her lap. This immediately puts a smile on her face while earning jealous stares from the others.

"So what's the news?" Evelynn asks staring at her claws

"Well since More is continuing to top the charts we are officially going to make Seraphine a KDA member!"

"What?" The four girls ask, a dumbfounded look on their faces

"Calm down babes. It's just another member. I'm sure y'all will get along well." I smile

"Besides you can't disagree now." Their manager speaks up now slightly nervous, "I got the thumbs up to continue and we'll start filming the music video today. So you might as well get used to it. Now I need all of you to get changed into your outfits."

Akali groans again earning a mischievous smirk from Evelynn, "Do you need help changing darling?~"

"Maybe~" The rapper flirts back walking into her dressing room

With a raised brow Evelynn follows, the door shutting behind her.

"Hey don't take too long!" Ahri shouts, "We would like to get out of here at a reasonable time today!"

"Oh shut up!" I hear Akali's muffled voice, "It doesn't take long for her to-"

"I think you mean yourself darling~" Evelynn voice follows

Ahri rolls her eyes at the two, both her and Kai'Sa kiss my forehead before moving into their dressing rooms. I pull out my phone scrolling through my social media as I wait on my four beautiful girlfriends. A few minutes later Ahri came out first, followed by Kai'Sa.

 A few minutes later Ahri came out first, followed by Kai'Sa

(Their outfits^)

I lower my phone and look at them, my body immediately going through a whole bunch of different emotions.

"What do you think?" Kai'Sa asks with a smirk on her face

"G-Good very good. L-Look n-nice." I stutter trying to hide my blushing face with my phone

I hear them giggle before Ahri lowers my phone. I gulp seeing their two lustful faces so close to mine. Kai'Sa cups my face, my blush growing as she leans in.

"And we're done!" Akali shouts slamming her door open

Evelynn wraps her lashers around the rapper pulling her flush against her.

"They're all right here. You don't need to yell." She hisses lightly choking her

Akali mumbles an apology before turn their attention on us.

"Oh?~What's going on here?~" Evelynn purrs letting Akali go

"N-Nothing!" I smile nervously standing up from the couch, "Let's head down-" I pause mid sentence when my eyes lay on Evelynn and Akali's outfit. My jaw drops noticing their very revealing outfits, especially Akali's which showed off her abs.

Akali quickly notices, a smirk appearing on her face. She flexes maintaining eye contact with me as she shows off. Evelynn rolls her eyes at the rapper, walking over to me and wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Well let's head down shall we?" The diva sighs escorting me out of the room

"Hey wait up Evelynn!" Akali shouts followed by multiple running footsteps

It doesn't take long for us to reach the dance studio where their manager, and another girl was waiting. She had long blue/teal hair tied up in a ponytail, the ends of her hair being a light purple. Her dress, boots, and stockings were also blue. Basically everything about her just screamed blue.

"Alright everyone we'll start with Akali and Evelynn's solos first. Then we'll move on to the group dance."

Everyone nods and we move over towards some open chairs. I plop myself next to the new girl, earning a small jealous glare from Ahri and Kai'Sa.

"So you must be Seraphine." I smile as she looks at me, "I'm Y/N-"

"Our girlfriend." Ahri butts in glaring at Seraphine

"It's nice to meet you!" She smiles ignoring Ahri

"Are you nervous about performing?" I ask noticing her trembling hands

"A little." She chuckles, "Even though I've performed before I'm still nervous. I'm part of KDA now so it's a little nerve wracking."

"Well I'm sure as soon as you start performing it'll all go away. Especially for a pretty siren like you." I giggle as Seraphine's eyes go wide, a small blush on her face

"Y/N...." I hear Kai'Sa and Ahri growl behind me

I turn around and look at them, a small teasing pout on my face, "Yes?" My eyes trail down their bodies taking notice that they were starting to shift into their demon forms, their bright neon colors on display. Welp no better time than to tease them.

"What's wrong?" I fake innocence their colors flaring

"You know damn well-" Kai'Sa growls grabbing my chin

"I'll make it up to you alpha~" I purr arching back

Both higher demons blush as they stare at my butt, a now visible tent in pant/skirt. My tail flickers with amusement when both of them gulp.

"Y-You shouldn't-" Ahri starts

"Someone's feeling confident aren't they?~" Evelynn's sultry sweet voice interrupts, one of her clawed hands groping my butt

All my confidence went out the window, my face burning with a blush. I try to turn around and sit back in my chair, but the diva stops me.

"Ah, ah, ah~" Evelynn purs, "You wanted to show yourself off and now that you have some attention you want to back out?~"

I whimper as she keeps me in place, using her lashers to pull up her chair forcing me to sit in her lap.

"I-I thought you were s-still focusing on your part in the video." I smile nervously staring into her eyes, "We just finished Akali and I's solo. Besides I could only hold myself back for so long when I saw your cute little butt in the air~"

"Alright Ahri and Kai'Sa you're up!"

The two higher demons nod getting up from their seats. They kissed my cheek before walking over to the director. Akali sits in the seat next to us, winking at me. For the hundredth time today I blush, looking away from the rapper and diva. My eyes meet Seraphine's who also had a light blush on her face. I smile shyly and wave, earning a giggle and a wave from her. I eventually relax in Evelynn's embrace turning my attention to my two performing lovers.