Chapter 10

I wake up with a yawn, stretching my arm as I sit up in my bed. Sunlight peaked through my blinds making me groan. I slip out of bed heading straight to my closet to change out of my pj's. I begin to change, the growling of my stomach telling me to hurry up. I hurriedly throw on some leggings and a shirt, stumbling out of my room as I pull my arm through the sleeve. A few maids greet me on my way to the kitchen, and I politely give them a smile back. Although as soon as I enter the kitchen and dining room, the whole atmosphere seems to change. I could literally feel the tension and anger in the room. I peek my head into the dining room seeing Jade, Evelynn, Kai'Sa, Akali, and Ahri talking.

"-she was threatening her ma'am. Y/N claimed that she was fine with the situation as long as Lena took care of her attitude. Although I'm afraid Cailyn won't take Lena's warning seriously and may even try and hurt Y/N. I wanted to let you all know as soon as possible."

Akali leans back clearly not happy about the news. Evelynn shares the same expression, and Kai'Sa seems generally worried. Ahri doesn't say anything either seeming to be deep in thought.

"Where is Cailyn now?" Evelynn asks tapping her long finger nails against the table

"On the other side of the house ma'am. Lena made sure to give her jobs as far away from Y/N as possible."

Evelynn gives a nod, pleased by what Lena has done for now. I slowly go to walk backwards only for the board under me to creak. Suddenly the four tense up and I swiftly duck back around the corner just as they turn around.

"Jade you can go." I hear Ahri dismiss her, "Thank you for the information. We'll be sure to keep a closer eye on her."

I hear a pair of footsteps walk away and I assumed them to be Jade's. I go to sneak away again only to hear Evelynn's voice.

"You can come out darling. We knew you were listening."

I curse, ever so slowly moving into the dining room. I give the girls a smile as all their eyes fixate on me. Kai'Sa gestures for me to sit next to her and I do so, looking at the other girls nervously. We sit in awkward and tense silence for a few minutes and I don't break it, not really knowing what to say.

"So was Jade saying the truth? That Cailyn threatened you last night?" Akali interrogates me her neon blue tattoos flaring in anger

I knew better than to lie to her so I told her the truth, "Yes it's true but I think I can handle her. Besides Lena and Jade seems more than happy to put her in her place."

"I wouldn't start to underestimate people Y/N. You can get hurt that way." Evelynn sighs

"She's just a bitch who thinks that y'all are hers." I mutter earning a smirk from them

"Aw are you jealous?~" Ahri laughs wrapping her arm around my shoulders

"No." I pout my wings curling themselves around my body

"So cute!!" Kai'Sa squeals engulfing me in a hug

My face burns with a blush my tail curling around my waist as the higher demon continues to hug me. My E/C eyes drift over to the other side of the table only to be met with Evelynn's iconic smirk. I roll my eyes using my wings to push Ahri and Kai'Sa away.

"But is the second part of Jade's recant true? The threats that Cailyn made to you?" Akali continues the interrogation

"Yes but like I said I can handle her."

"Y/N, darling," Evelynn purrs using her lashers to pull me over the table so she can place her finger nails on my cheeks, "I hate to say this but Cailyn is higher than you in rank remember. She isn't to be underestimated, especially when she can over power you."

I frown my wings curling around me sensing my self consciousness. The girls quickly notice Kai'Sa pulling me into a hug, not realizing she traps my head between her boobs.

"It's okay! We'll make sure she stays away from you. We don't want our cute little omega demon getting hurt."

My tail seems to have a mind of it's own as it wags at the sound of Kai'Sa claiming me. The purple haired demon giggles as she sees the reaction of my tail, tightening her hug on me.

"Kai'Sa you're um,  suffocating her." Ahri points out with a hint of jealousy in her eyes

Kai'Sa quickly lets go of me, swiftly apologizing as she plants kisses all over my face. The fox demon pulls me away her eyes full of jealousy while her tails flicker behind her.

"Well someone's jealous~" Evelynn teases Ahri who blushes

I snuggle into Ahri's side my tail curling itself around her waist. This makes her smile, rubbing her cheek against me as purrs leave her. After a minute of our intimate cuddling someone clears their throat gaining our attention. I look over to who it was seeing a jealous Akali with something in her hand.

"We all decided to um, give you a phone in case anything happens." She mutter extending the phone out to me, "It has our numbers, along with your friend Amy's number. The only thing we ask is to keep it with you at all times. Just in case anything happens or if you need us."

"Need us for what?~" Evelynn teases wrapping her long arm around the higher demon

Akali mutters something under her breath, Evelynn picking up on it as she lets out a laugh.

"I don't think we'll be able to help her with that. You took care of that yourself." Evelynn states her piercing yellow eyes trailing down to my stomach a hint of anger and jealousy in them

My face burns red once I get the gist of what Akali my have muttered.

"That's not i-it!" Akali waves her hands, "She could be having some health problems and may have to contact us."

"'Kali her room is down the hallway from us. We can just walk over to her room and check on her.."

"We all know what she meant by that second part." Evelynn states placing her hands on hips, "She just wants to make sure everything goes well so her ba-"

Akali blushes jumping up and covering the diva's mouth with her hand. I go to speak but suddenly my stomach growls reminding me and alerting the girls that I still need breakfast. I let out a nervous giggle as their eyes land on me.

"I um was going to get me something to eat when you called me in here.." I giggle

"I'll make you something to eat!" Kai'Sa smiles gently grabbing my hand before dragging me into the kitchen