"I need a babysitter...."

Today was a early day for me to get home from my first day of school and I already got my first homework

Today was a early day for me to get home from my first day of school and I already got my first homework. I was sitting on my knees so that I could do my homework on the small table. I looked to daddy walking Uncle Cesar outside and frown. I don't know what I'm doing.

{3rd P.O.V}

Oscar sat on the steps outside with Cesar before lighting himself a cigarette. He need Cesar to handle something while he handled what he needed to do himself.

"Go whack out those tags. Keep your head on a swivel. Prophets have been trolling"Oscar says before pulling the cigarette up to his lips to take a hit out of it and exhaling the smoke.

"Yea, cool. I just got to stop by Ruby's first and sort some shit out."Cesar says to his brother before seeing Oscar give him a look.

"Or I'll knock this out first"Cesar speaks up again before hearing his watch beep. He had a few hours before having to tell Monse that he kissed Olivia on the night of Halloween before Jamal would spill it.

"Make sure you be back in a hour. I gotta handle some shit and I need you to watch Melaní"Oscar says before Cesar could leave.

Oscar finished smoking his cigarette later after Cesar left and went back inside looked to Melaní.

"What are you working on? Homework already?"he asked her as he went into the kitchen to get himself a beer. He popped the top off before going to sit on the couch.

"Mhm. Mrs. Valez asked for us to make a family tree. But it's hard"Melaní says lowly to Oscar as she watched him sit on the couch which was on the other side of the table that she was drawing on.

"Easy. Daddy and Uncle Cesar. You're lucky you'll only have two branches on your tree"Oscar chuckled to before turning the tv on.

"But what about my grandpa's and grandma's. Or.... Mommy"Melaní says lowly afraid to how he would react because he never talked about them.

"You don't need them in your family tree. You hear me? Don't worry about none of them. Daddy and Uncle Cesar"Oscar says to Melaní strictly.

Melaní nodded slowly and grabbed the crayons so that she could color in the tree that she was drawing.

~~~Hour Later~~~

Oscar had gotten a call that one of the homies had got shot and was worried that it might be Cesar. He knew he couldn't leave Melaní by herself and sighs calling someone that he was hoping that he would never have to call again. He was pissed off at himself and looked to Melaní, "Daddy gotta run and handle something. You're going to stay here and behave. You hear me?"Oscar says to her.