"Ask About Me!"

{Continue}
{Melaní P.O.V}

"They have more Go-Gurts! Please Uncle Cesar can I get it"I asked Uncle Cesar as we were now at the store near home.

We also had Monse with us because Uncle Cesar was going to walk her home. I grabbed the yogurt stick out the fridge and looked to him pouting a bit knowing it was how I get my way.

"Alright. Just one though"Uncle Cesar says grabbing it from me gently so that he could pay for it along with Monse drink.

"Thank you"I giggled to him and looked around until it was time to go.

Uncle Cesar opened the yogurt stick for me and I started to pinch the it to get the yogurt out and eat it while my other hand was holding Uncle Cesar's. Before I knew it I had no more yogurt to eat having me roll the tube to get the rest out until I heard a a loud car come up thinking it was daddy's but it wasn't.

"Hey, Yo. Hey, what's good with you, ma? You looking good."the boy in the car says to Monse. I don't think he was talking to me...

"Let me get that ass at Pimp Lane. Yo, Monse, why you still hanging out with these broke-ass Santos?"the boy spoke up again having me grip onto Uncle Cesar hand and move behind him a bit.

"Oh, you spend some time in juice, now you think you're balling"Uncle Cesar answered back to him.

"Yea, where do you think I knocked off a bunch of your punk ass homies? Ask about me! Go ahead!"he yelled from the car having Uncle Cesar letting go of my hand to try and get pass Monse.

I started getting scared and backed up more until I couldn't anymore. A fence was stopping me.

"Hey! Hey! Let's just go"Monse says to Uncle Cesar still trying to hold him back from getting to the car.

"Screw the Santos and your dead homies!"The boy yelled.

"You know what side you on? This is our block, feel me? They call me Lil' Spooky! I'll blast on your ass!"Uncle Cesar yelled. I never seen him this way with anyone which scared me every more having me start to cry while holding onto the fence.

"Uncle Cesar"I cried to him and gripped onto his shirt wanting him to stop. "I want to go home! I want daddy"I cried.

"I don't care what side I'm on."the boy says before pulling out a gun. I went quiet when I felt Uncle Cesar push me behind him along with Monse a bit.

"Yea, you lucky your bitch is here! Would've ended you in front of your brother kid!"the boy yelled again before soon driving off.

"I want daddy"I cried to Uncle Cesar again pulling on his shirt as hard as I can.

"Hey... come here. Come sit with me okay? We'll get you your daddy"Monse says before pulling me over to the fence to sit with her while Uncle Cesar made a phone call.

{Third Person P.O.V}

Oscar was sitting in the car smoking with Alaïa next to him. They decided to sit at the beach after having dinner together.

 They decided to sit at the beach after having dinner together