"What are you talking about?"

{Third P.O.V}

Alaïa walked into her apartment with Latrelle knowing where she should be. At the hospital to see if her little girl is still alive or dead. Instead she started pacing around having Latrelle look to her confused.

"What's up with you? You been shakey since we got here."Latrelle says to her taking the hoodie off his head knowing that he was safe inside now.

"I have a right to be shakey... I'm always looking after you! Telling you what's right and what's not right! You're too old for this!"Alaïa yelled to him before plotting down on the couch.

"I don't get why you're so fucking mad! I didn't shoot you! I was doing what I was suppose to do! Taking care of business. Cesar should've knew not to play with me and he got lucky tonight. Ima put a hole him."Latrelle says walking around already plotting in his head how he was gonna get Cesar.

"You're such an idiot!"Alaïa yelled standing up. "Not only did your bad ass aim probably kill those teenagers but you probably killed your niece..."

"What? What are your talking about? What niece?"Latrelle asked her not understanding.

"Her name is Melaní... She just turned 6 right before Halloween...that bullet hit her. I was going to ride with her but I was too busy worried about picking you up and make sure you were safe"Alaïa cried the her brother.

"You we're still fucking around with them Santos huh? Which one? HUH?! Who's the daddy?"Latrelle asked getting pissed.

Alaïa looked at him and shook her head, "the daddy shouldn't matter. It's definitely not gonna matter if she's dead..."

"It's Cesar isn't it? That's why you won't tell me? You nasty as hell..."Latrelle says shaking his head.

"You're nasty as hell to be thinking I would be fucking a 10 year old boy. She's Spooky's"Alaïa says to him and grabbed her purse to check her phone from the many missed calls and texts.

~At The Hospital~

Cesar leaned against the wall waiting to hear his friends and niece were going to be okay. He looked at the blood on his hands from touching when he was trying to help Melaní and put his hands back down trying to think the whole night through. He knew he was in some shit for not taking care of business with Latrelle and the whole hood was going to be in some shit.

"Come sit down... the doctor said they'll be in surgery for hours. Please you're worrying me"Monse spoke up to Cesar when she made her way to him.

"I'm worrying you? Really? Look what I caused... all this from not killing Latrelle.... If I would've knew that it would've came this far then... I would've did it... I would've pulled the trigger"Cesar says tearing up.

"Don't talk like that Cesar..."Monse says to him and seen Oscar running in looking around the waiting room.

"W-where is she?! Where's Melaní?!"Oscar yelled starting to panic a bit for the first time in front of the family. "Where's my baby girl"he cried before being pulled to sit down only to snatch his arm away from them. "DON'T TOUCH ME!"he yelled walking away down the hall wanting space from everyone.

Cesar seen how his brother reacted and followed him slowly seeing Oscar found the window where they were doing surgery on Melaní. He saw how his brother was touching on the glass softly only paying attention to Melaní.

Until they closed the blinds on him. Oscar backed up slowly and looked to Cesar with his hands balled up into fists.

"I told you

"I told you... I told you to handle your shit! I told you we're family and I would do anything for you... and this is how you repay me. How you repay us?!"Oscar yelled through his teeth trying his hardest to hold it together. "You get your shit, and you leave. I don't care where you go, you just better be gone by the time I get home. I don't want to see your face again. And if you see Alaïa, make sure you spread the message to her too. I don't want to see her face."Oscar says clearly.

Oscar was soon cut off by a male walking out the room, "you must be her father... we're sorry to tell you but... she didn't make it. She lost too much blood"he says taking his gloves off.

Oscar heard him and turned around grabbing the man by his collar, "what do you mean she didn't make it! Go in there and bring her back!! That's my little girl in there!! She's only 6!"he yelled to her.

"Sir... the little girl is going to be fine. I'm sorry about the mix up. The little girl and the boy is going to be fine."the man says while trying to catch his breath from how hard Oscar was gripping his neck.

Oscar heard Melaní was going to be fine and let go of the man. "I wanna see her"Oscar says letting go of him.

"I can't let you see her yet. She needs her rest. If you are her father we have a room already prepared for her you can stay in there with her."the man says as Melaní was now being rollout in her bed to her room.

Oscar walked up to the bed and held her little hand softly to the stable little girl. "Daddy is coming"he says before kissing her head. He let them roll her away to her room so she could rest and looked to Cesar.

"I mean it.... I want you gone"he says to him soon following her to the room. He sat down in his seat in the room trying think of when she was gonna wake up.

"I don't know if you can hear me or understand what I'm saying.... But I need you to be a big girl and get through and the pain, alright?"he says lowly holding her hand softly. "Daddy is going to change for you... alright? Soon it's just gonna be me and you... this one was too close and it made me realize I need to pass on the Santos. Your uncles can handle it on their own don't you think?"he chuckled softly to her still seeing her eyes not opening yet. "Daddy is sorry for missing out on everything when he went on vacation.... It actually wasn't vacation... well it was a vacation but it was a bad vacation and the only way daddy got bad vacation is doing bad things. And daddy don't let it happen again. You're stuck with me."he says kissing her hand softly. "I love you Melaní...."

**Hey guys! Let me know how you're liking it so far!! I read everyone's comments and I can't help but to laugh at some of them. I try to reply to each and everyone of them. I apologize if this chapter wasn't the best! I'll do better! You guys give me some ideas and I'll try to fit them in. We're editing this book together to make it the best❤️. love you guys!!!