𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒓.

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑
i'm selfish, i know. i can't let
you go. so find someone great
but don't find no one better.

        PHOEBE MILLER HAD only ever romantically loved one person; EJ Caswell. He was her first everything, her first boyfriend, her first kiss, her first love. Phoebe loved EJ with everything she had, and he loved her the same way. When he unexpectedly broke up with her after almost three years of dating (and by text, may she add), well, she was shattered. EJ Caswell had took her heart, promised to keep it safe, and then stepped on it.

        Walking into East High for her senior year was going to be brutal, especially since she didn't really have friends. Clara Lance, a redhead with a witty remark ready for everything, was right beside her. Clara walked her into the school. Phoebe had felt better after that, but then lunch rolled around and her heart had been completely destroyed. EJ had gotten a new girlfriend while he was at theater camp.

        She couldn't believe it. Three years, almost four, had been washed down the drain in a month. Had EJ really ever loved her? He had to, there was no way he could go almost four years without ever loving her, right? After finding out that EJ and his new girlfriend, Nini, were going to audition as Troy and Gabriella in the school's production of High School Musical, Clara had called Phoebe to tell her that she was also auditioning for the musical to get back at EJ.

        Clara hadn't really given Phoebe a choice, so Phoebe found herself getting the lines for Gabriella and performing her own song, Pretender. She hadn't gotten the part of Gabriella, but EJ hadn't gotten the part for Troy either. Watching Nini and EJ together during rehearsal was absolutely heartbreaking, but Phoebe loved EJ and she wanted him to be happy. . . even if it wasn't with her.

PHOEBE MARIE MILLER━━━━ 𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒂❛ all i know is that no matter how hard i try to hate you or to not love you, i can't

PHOEBE MARIE MILLER
━━━━ 𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒂
all i know is that no matter how hard
i try to hate you or to not love you, i can't.

matt cornett      elijah james "ej" caswell
sadie sink                            clara lance
olivia rodrigo         nina "nini" salazar-roberts
joshua bassett     richard "ricky" bowen
hsmtmts cast                           their characters

mel speaks, intro update because people kept complaining about the spaces being too big and new phoebe faceclaim (:

disclaimer, i'd like to say that i do not own the plotlines or characters from hsmtmts. i only own my ocs, their relationship with other characters, and their plotlines.
characters

ej caswell x fem!oc
season 1
© -officiallyobsessed- 2022