03

"Is it true you're a homeless person? You seem wealthy based on your appearance. Maybe you ran away from your parents and blamed me like the characters on TV," as I stood on the balcony, leaning against a post, I said.

"It's true," he said, still clutching my favourite pillow in his hands. 

I raised an eyebrow at him because I didn't believe him when he said what he said. He sighed and slid my pillow into the chair before approaching me and leaning against a pillar on the opposite side. 

He sighed again as he softly rubbed his brow.

"Let's pretend I'm not from around here. That I come from a different age, if not a different country," he said, his face solemn.

"Are you all right?" I inquired as to if he was behaving strangely.

"Can I just stay here, please?" He knelt in front of me and pleaded.

With my arms crossed over my stomach, I told him, "I don't know, this house isn't mine, so I can't let you live here."

"Please, I'm a good cook and cleaner," I just turn to the side and watch as he begs and begs in front of me, which I don't like. I told him to get up, I closed my eyes in frustration.

"All right, well, you can stay here, But just on one condition," I said.

"What is it?" he inquired, his gaze fixed on me, waiting for me to reply.

I told him, "You must do whatever I say."

Without hesitation he replied, "All right, got it!" he said, smiling and nodding like a kid and looking at me with puppy eyes. He expressed his gratitude by saying, "Thank you very much."

He has a childish personality, which is cute, but his personality seemed a little cold when we were both in the shed that night. I took a long, hard look at him from head to foot, and he asked.

"What is the problem?" As he shifted his attention to his body, he inquired.

"First, you'll need clothes," I said, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Ah, I think I need one," he said with a smile and a scratch behind his ear, making me blush. 

Because of this man I only met last night, this is the first time I've felt this way. 

I advised him to take a bath first before we went inside. After that, he followed me and I handed him a towel. He went inside when I was searching for the keys to the basement, I came to a halt when he abruptly called me.

"Yhena?"

I quickly approached him, turned around, and my eyes widened when I saw him half-naked, the towel just covering the lower half of his body, so I instantly turned around.

He said, "I'm sorry, I'll just turn my back."

"It's okay, you can look now." He continued, and as a result of what he said, I began to slowly turn around.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"This, as far as I'm aware, is the shower. What are your strategies for making things work? I tried saying 'turn on' over and over, but it didn't work," as a result of what he said, I burst out laughing.

"What do you mean by 'turn on'? It won't work that way, you should have to press this button. Then there's this red switch, which is hot, and this blue switch, which is cold." I told him.

"Ah! Okay, I see. I apologize, I just don't know how to use these kinds of stuff at this time," he stated.

"What are you talking about? What exactly do you mean?" I inquired because I've been perplexed by what he's been talking about since we met.