16

His Best Kept Secret

Chapter 16

A loud crash was heard, along with a slew of shouts and screams. The side of the gym was blown out as Todoroki was thrown into the courtyard.

You whimper and clutch your belly, doubling over as it suddenly became painful to stand. Bakugo crouched over you, his eyes a blazing fire as he stared over at Todoroki.

"Get away from her!" Todoroki snarls, stepping forward with ice sprouting from his foot.

"She's MINE! You bastard!" Bakugo growls back, explosions erupting from his fist to blast the ice away.

Midroiya stands turns to face the action, seeing you hunched over in pain. "Uraraka! Y/N's in trouble!"

"On it!" She shouts, running towards you.

Bakugo turns to growl at the girl, reading his fist to blow her back. But just as he was about to make a move, a sheet of ice pushes him away and up against a wall.

Uraraka grabs you and uses her quirk to make you float, grabbing you by the wait and running you away from the scene. Midoiya snags you and quickly avoids the other alphas in the room to get you to safety.

Kirishima takes deep breaths, trying to calm himself from going into a rut himself. "Iida, Yaoyoruzu, Tokoyami, we need to get out of here!" He shouts to them, becoming them to leave in the opposite direction.

The teachers sprung into action, Aizawa and All Might launch themselves towards the fighting alphas. The rest ushered the students to safety.

Bakugo explodes the wall of ice off of him, landing in the middle of the gym.

"We need to get them under control; I'll take care of Todoroki," Aizawa says, his capturing weapons springing up as his yellow googles fall onto his eyes.

"Right!" All Might thunders, his quirk pushing him forward to the young hot-headed teen. "Now, Young Bakugo, that's no way to act in front of a lady," he scolds,

Bakugo snarls and dodges All Might's attack, his power creating a blast into the pro's side. Bakugo was much quicker and stronger in his rut. "GET OUT OF MY WAY OLD MAN!" He growls, his eyes searching around of you. When they landed on Midoriya running you away, his rage intensified and let louts out a roar. "DEKUUU!!!!"

Midoroya pales at the sheer intense anger that was now being directed at him. "We need to get Y/N out of here," He tells Uraraka, who nods in agreement.

"We can help!" Mina, Kaminari, and Ojiro offer.

"W-why does this happen now?" You whimper, clutching onto Midoriya. "A-alpha!" You couldn't help moan.

Bakugo's sensitive ears heard your call and he lunges towards you, only to be snatched back by All Might himself. "Bakugo! You must stop this!" He shouts to his student, wrapping his arms around the thrashing boy.

"Mine! Mine! Mine!" He snarls, throwing his head back and slamming it against the hero's face.

All Might winces but doesn't let go. "You got the other one?" All might calls out to Aizawa who had Todoroki wrapped up in his binds.

The alpha bared his teeth but was powerless against the erasure hero. "Y/N!" He calls out, his eyes watching as his classmates ran off with her. His stomach turns as the fresh air from the outside night began to slowly clear his senses.

"Easy Todoroki, just calm down," Aizawa tells him, and the half-cold, half-hot, boy began to feel the effects of the omega's scent starting to wear off.