The Unofficial Chapter One

Hey, guys! Welcome to what I hope will be the most exciting and unusual Ninjago x Assassin's Creed crossover fic you ever read! 

 Before we begin, however, I have three things to tell you lovely readers:

1) The story is original, but it does use elements of both franchises and characters from the base franchise. As a result, I have to say that I don't own the rights to the characters or franchises, and that all rights belong to The LEGO Group and Ubisoft Studios, respectively.

2) The lyrics to several licensed songs are also used throughout the story. Take everything in the disclaimer from Number One and apply it to this, too. The music just serves to make it that much better for you!

3) Because the original first chapter of the story was located on a since-deleted Fanfiction account, the story starts in the second chapter. To remedy the plot hole, use the first fifteen minutes of The LEGO Ninjago Movie as a filler—right up to the part where the city is attacked for the first time in the film—without the other five Ninja and on Lloyd's seventeenth birthday instead of his sixteenth. 

I hope you guys enjoy the story, and feel free to leave comments where you wanna—I'm not bitchy about that!

Love, 

Singerguy