Ice buns or donuts?

Which do you prefer?

Request by NeneYashiro23

The girl skipped along the hallways to the bathroom, her shoes click-clacking against the green marble tiled floor.

She joyfully stopped and peeked inside the room, fully expecting to find a defeated Hanako in a game of Hanafuda against the mokke, only to see the yugi twins...wrestling each other?

"Hey hey stop! Why are you guys fighting?" She groaned, holding Hanako by the shoulders as he attempted to throw himself back at a laughing Tsukasa in the corner of the bathroom. The fight only seemed to be playful, as there were no cuts or bruises inflicted on the two. He stopped struggling on her grip and crossed his arms, looking at an opposite direction.

"Nothing"

"That's not nothing! What happened?" Tsukasa stood up and leaned forward, inches away from her face without a reason whatsoever.

Personal space is something the twins do not understand

SMACK

"Get away from her" he growled and gritted his teeth, finally having pulled away from her grip. His younger twin giggled childishly as black smoke emitted from his kaku-joudais surrounded him.

"I'll win this competition Amane, her heart will be mine" The dark aura disappeared just as it arrived, and in no time at all, sunlight flowed in.

"Competition? What competition?" Hanako looked at her for a moment before shrugging it off with a smile and pushing her towards the door.

"Nothing, you know what, you can go home for now without bathroom duty kay?"

"B-but I thought you're were looking forward to talk to me yesterday?"

"I need to host a meeting for the 7 mysteries later, I don't have time"

"But-"

"Goodbye!"

The door shut behind her with a loud bang, luckily no one was in sight, or in earshot so no one witnessed her getting pushed out by an unknown source.

She rested her forehead on the door gently, sighing.

"But I wanted to spend time with you"

Turning away, she slowly strolled away into the empty hallway, keeping her footsteps light as she headed home.

Hearing her words, he frowned, tipping his hat so it was covering his eyes and went inside the third stall, closing the door behind him.

~~~~~[∆]~~~~~

"Flowers for you m'lady"

"What?"

Tsukasa stood in front of her, flowers in hand while standing in a childish way, flashing his biggest grin to her. This was so unlike him, so she backed an inch away.

"Flowers, where did this come from? And where's your older brother?" At the mention, he scowled.

"Ah who cares about him? You have me, and we look the same, so what's there to complain?"

"I didn't complain"

"You were about to"

He was right, she simply preferred Yugi no.1 than Yugi no.2 for some reason. Maybe it was because both have spent quality time together. Yeah that's about it.