Future Me

It's kind of a sneak peek on a Hananene book I'm working on, prologue is finished but didn't get published yet. So I figured that I'd give a sneak peek.

Of one chapter that isn't made yet.

No, this isn't some time travelling fanfic if you thought it was

May 29 2015 / 8:49 PM

Nene Yashiro here! Once again, writing to you future me. I wanted to share my adventures today, just like everyday. I just started writing to you like...three days ago? Anyways.

"Amane, Amane!" The girl flung himself on him, knocking him off balance, the boy oofed.

"I won, I won, I won! And it's all thanks to you!" She hugged the boy tightly, on the ground, full of people, looking at them, and him hardly being able to breath. Some people whispered something about being a cute couple, and some chuckled at them softly and left the hallway.

There was a cooking competition held at the school and Amane persuaded the girl to join, knowing her skills on them. Kou had joined too, but had gotten 2nd place right under Nene who got 1st place. The amount of time it took for her to be persuaded was exactly 5 days, due to her overthinking so much about the upcoming competition. Finding out she won, she was overjoyed, which is why the boy cannot breath anymore.

"Can't..breath!"

"G-gomenasai!"

He chuckled to himself, remembering this moment clearly back when they were 15.

She stopped hugging him and stood up, helping the boy on his feet just to hug him tightly again. This time, hugging her back.

"I told you you'd win"

"I know! Thank you thank you thank you!"

"By the way, where's Kou?"

"Oh, by the garden sulking with Mitsuba with him. He'll get over it soon, but he's still happy with second place" Amane nodded, while laughing.

"Say, would you like to go with me to the pastry shop to celebrate? It'll be my treat" she looked at him with her magenta eyes shining with excitement. He knew it was her favourite shop, but only went there a few times cause the pastries were quite expensive.

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Yep!"

"Ahh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Her love for him only increased

~End~

In case you don't know, bold italics is her writing about her day, italics is the narration on how it went (or her thoughts)

I want to continue it, but the whole chapter isn't written so I'll leave the rest of what happened next to your imaginations.

Au Revoir peeps!💖

Upcoming oneshot: Always be together