A day in the life of Yugi Nene

My motivation yeeted out of my window and went to Japan

Oh and a not so, so long drabble

8:00 AM | Sunday
Wake up

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!"

"Oof!" She grunted. Her children climbed up ontop of her and forced her eyes open. "Ouch!"

"Nene, let go of my eyes please, and Hana, stop bothering your dad, he's had a tiring night"

"Sorry" The girl with teal blue locks got off their dad, sitting on one of the couches on the side of the room. The girl named Nene, named after her own mother, took her hands off her face and sat back on her chest. "Can we please have breakfast?"

"Alright, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes!"

"Waffles!" The ravenette and the teal bluenette girls whisper-yelled simultaneously. Amane groaned before falling back to sleep. "Let's go downstairs before we wake up your dad"

8:15-8:30
Breakfast

"So much maple syrup!"

"Give me! Give me!" Nene reached for the syrup bottle from Hana. Yashiro looked at her children with a fond smile. She used to think that she herself wasn't cut out to be a mother, but here she is now, taking care of two troublesome cinnamon rolls that took so much of their dads features that she loves so dearly.

A grunt came from behind.

"Ah, morning girls, what's for breakfast?" He smiled at his wife and his two daughters, rubbing his eyes at the same time.

"Pancakes, waffles, and eggs!" Yashiro beamed at them. "How about you? What are you going to have?"

Amane gave his signature smirk and snaked his hands around her waist, paying no mind to the 6 and 8 year olds in front of them.

"You"

Her cheeks flushed a fierce crimson red

"Eww dad! Don't be weird!"

8:30-9:30 | Sundays
Strolling around the park, and buying some ice creams

"Ah good morning Mr and Mrs Yugi, and of course Hana and Nene, what can I help you with?" A young lady in her early 30's asked the family, stroking the golden fur of their dog as it barked. Nene reached up to the counter and pointed to a certain ice cream flavour. "Peppermint please"

"And cookies and cream for me please" Hana softly said, holding onto Amane's right hand while she hid herself a little. She was the shy and timid type, a personality she had gotten from her dad, whilst Nene was the bold and confident type, one where she got it from her mother. Amane smiled down at her daughter while she beamed up at him.

"Oh such polite kids, and I see that you picked the usual. How about you Mr and Mrs Yugi?" Yashiro looked up.

"Amane?" He gave glance at the flavours. "Mocha please"

~~~|•|~~~

"Why'd you pick mocha?"

"What? Don't you like it?"

"Oh no, I really do, it's quite one of my favourite flavours after strawberry actually. But why?"

"..."

"They just looked like the colour of those donuts. They don't have those flavours sadly" She chuckled.

"Oh Amane, what will I ever do with you?"