Cap. IV This Whole Shit Is So Dramatic For No Reason, This Is All A Joke

______________________________

"Lisa my dear, who's this young man you're with?"

"He's my friend, we're in the same class! "

"He looks really familiar, what's your name darlin' ? "

"Kageyama Ritsu, it's a pleasure meeting you miss."

Ritsu wasn't feeling his best, at the moment he just wanted to stay in his room and get some rest, that's something that he rarely gets. Proper rest? You can bet he forgot its definition. That's fine, it doesn't matter what it takes, if it's going as planned it doesn't matter if his mental health isn't good enough to keep him healthy or even alive . At least for now it's all going as planned. I guess...

"Mrs. Kageyama's younger son! That's why you look so familiar darlin' ! "

A nervously laugh came in answer from the boy

"Anyways mom, do you remember the maid café from when you were younger?"

"Maid Cafe?..."

Ritsu felt like collapsing to the ground, why was he even here for? At some point he forgot his reasons.

"I remember dear! Why are you bringing this up?"

"I believe you know about the festival our school is hosting, our class is making a maid café and we have to apprehend some outfits."

"You could have said that from the beginning darling, of course I can help you with this!"

"Aah, I just felt stones falling of my shoulders!
Isn't it amazing Ritsu?!"

Pretty weird, there was no response from him.

"Ritsu did something happen-... d.."

Ritsu's eyes were half closed. His head pointing to the ground, his hands were supported by the uniform pockets. He was tired. This wasn't the best moment for his lack of sleep to have actual consequences

"Ritsu?...
RITSU!"

The guy fainted right before trying to get a hold of his self and get up.

Somehow Lisa's mother noticed his behavior and understood that such thing might happen so she was prepared to catch him. And as said she did.

"Mom he will be okay, right?!"

"Don't worry Lisa-dear, he will be alright."
_______________________________________

Lisa's mother took Ritsu in the guests room so he could get some rest.

Since Lisa doesn't know where Ritsu's house is, because she left her phone at her club's room, her mother has no contacts of Ritsu's friends or parents the only thing she could think about was calling Shou on Ritsu's phone since that was the only contact he had on it.

"Ritsu! Did something happened? You aren't usually the one calling, anything wrong? It's not like I mind anyways."

"Actually Shou-san..."

"Huh? Lisa-san? Why are you using Ritsu's phone?"

"You see Ritsu-kun isn't doing really good right now, I was wondering if you could come by and see how he is doing and take him to his house afterwards."

"I see. Message me your address. I'll be there in five minutes."

"Alright."
_______________________________________

"Let me recap this. You were talking about the outfits with your mother and Ritsu just fainted."

"Yeap."