||high water and a devils daughter||

Season 4 episode 7

"Ugh, 0-positive. You heathen."Elijah says and walks in where Klaus is drinking blood bags.

"New rules, No blood shed in the house where my children sleeps and plays. Perhaps I'll go out for dinner."Klaus said to him and leaves as Elijah stops him.

"Oh, No, No,No,No. We have no way to know who will take Dominic's place as The Hollow rights hand. There could be any number of disciples out there."Elijah said to him reminding him.

"Yes, Yes, yes, all who may when the means to kill us. You know, if you hadn't been so hasty to kill him, We'd be dealing with the devil we know."Klaus said and drinks his blood.

"Spoken by the devil I know best of all."

"I take it you have a plan."He asked.

"Freya will place a barrier spell on the compound. No one gets in or out."Elijah replies to him Klaus gets up from his chair.

"Oh, so we're to stay here. While our enemies seek to resurrect this monstrosity and let me guess, You won't be confined here."Klaus tells him dramatically.

"I have a little errand to run."

"And while you're off cavorting all over town, I'm what? Grounded?"Klaus asked him.

"Essentially. Why don't you take out your frustration?"He says seriously his eyes look back at his brother.

"On that filthy jawbone our enemy seems so fascinated by."He shoots a glare at him as he said to him.

"Gladly."

+

The twins and hope were in basement reading and Hope was reading.

"Are you done yet?"Blair asks and Hope looks back at her their father comes.

"Not exactly the most uplifting reading material."Klaus said and comes in.

"It's an old book of rhymes. There's a lot of weird stuff here."Xavier says to him and gets up.

"You know you three shouldn't be here. You guys don't wanna play here, actually. All the sprinters and the dust and the bats."Klaus said and raises his eyebrows.

"There aren't any bats."Blair said and raised an eyebrow.

"I've seen no evidence that your Uncle Elijah downer sleep here, hanging upside down."He said they all chuckle softly.