They have a nightmare - 1

Tony Stark:
Tony was falling down that worm hole...again. No matter how hard he tried, he kept falling and falling. Every time he thought it was over, it was like time kept replaying and he was back to falling again. He tried to stop it but it wouldn't work. He thought he was going to die and he didn't even get to say goodbye to you or anyone. He felt like he couldn't breathe, he felt like he was going to die in that worm hole.
"Tony! Tony, wake up!"

"Tony!!" Tony shot up, sweating with a few tears running down his face. He looked over to your worry-filled face. "Did you have a nightmare, sweetie?" You asked and he nodded slightly. You scooted closer to him and wrapped your arms around him, pulling him into a hug. "Shhh, it's alright, you're okay now." He smiled slightly as he buried his face into your neck. "I'm so glad you're here with me." You smiled, kissing the side of his head. "Don't worry, Tony, I will always be here with you. No matter what." Tony let out a shaky breath, starting to calm down. "Thank you, Y/n."

Steve Rogers:
Steve was in that ship again. He was talking to Peggy for the last time. He didn't have a choice. He had to save people and this was the only way. He had to sacrifice himself. He had to die so that people can live. He had to crash the ship. He kept talking to Peggy, not wanting to stop. He wanted to have a dance with her, he wanted to be near her again. But, he couldn't. He had to do this. He kept talking to her till the ship crashed and he fell unconscious.

Steve sat up straight in the bed, sweating and panting hard. You woke up to the sudden movement and sat up, looking at Steve. "Steve, is everything okay?" You ask in sleepy tone, followed by a yawn, while rubbing your eyes. "Yeah... everything's fine." He replied and held his arm out, signalling for you to cuddle with him. You smiled slightly and moved closer to him, resting your head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around you. He kissed the top of your head before resting his head on yours. "I love you." He spoke softly. "I love you too."

Bruce Banner:
Bruce was watching himself through the eyes of Hulk. He watched as Hulk wrecked cities, killed people and caused a whole lot of damage. He tried to calm down or do something and stop Hulk but it was of no use. He couldn't stop Hulk. You weren't there to calm him down and Natasha wasn't there for the lullaby. All he could do was watch as Hulk killed innocent people.

"Bruce!! Wake up!!" Bruce's eyes shot open and he looked at you. He sat up, sweat dripping down his forehead. "Did I--Did I do anything?" He questioned and you shook your head. "You started turning green so I panicked and tried to wake you up." You explained and Bruce nodded. "Are you alright?" You asked him, laying your hand on his. "Yeah." You slowly moved closer to him and hugged his torso. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder, starting to calm down a bit. "I hope I didn't scare you." "Not at all."

Thor Odinson:
Thor was back with Jane, Loki and the dark elves. Their plan was going perfectly until it wasn't. It was a mess. Thor couldn't fight a huge elf and his hammer was easily knocked away by the elf. Until Loki came in. He watched as Loki fought and got stabbed. He held Loki in his arms, sobbing, and asking him to wait a bit more. Loki kept apologizing to Thor before dying in his arms.

Thor woke up and got out of bed. He walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Thor?" He turned around and saw you standing there, looking worried. "My lady, what are you doing here?" You walked to him and sat down next to him. "Are you alright?" He gave you a nod but you knew he was lying. "Is it the same nightmare again?" He sighed and gave you another nod. You pulled him into a hug and started patting his back. "It's alright, he's in a better place now." You reassured and he hugged you back. You made him some coffee before you both went back to sleep.

Loki Laufeyson:
Loki woke up in his cell and looked around. He saw blood and dead bodies everywhere, Steve's being the first body he saw. He ran to the cell door and it was unlocked. He ran around the compound, calling out your name but you didn't reply. He walked into your room and saw your body, lying lifeless on the floor. "No...No, Y/n! No, no, no!" He tried to wake you up but you wouldn't wake up no matter what.

Loki woke up with a gasp. "Loki? What happened?" You asked, walking to his cell and unlocking the door. You walked in and Loki immediately threw himself into your arms, out of breath and panting hard. He kept repeating the words "You're okay." and you were confused. "Of course I'm okay." You said, hugging him back as he tightened his grip on you. "Don't ever leave me." He said seriously and now you were even more confused but quickly understood. "I won't." You pulled away and cupped his cheeks, giving him a peck on the forehead.