Who they're jealous of

Tony Stark:
Steve Rogers.

Tony gets jealous of Steve whenever he interacted with you. Tony felt that Steve was better than him for you and it made him feel insecure. Steve was a super soldier that was caring and nice and Tony felt like he couldn't be that.

Steve Rogers:
Thor Odinson.

Steve felt that Thor was stronger than him and better than him in every way possible. Thor was a literal god and it scared Steve to think that you might leave him for Thor.

Bruce Banner:
Tony Stark.

You and Tony have always been close. You reassured Bruce that Tony's like a brother to you, but Bruce can't help but get jealous when he sees you both. Tony always makes you laugh and cheers you up no matter what and he buys you whatever you want. Bruce can't do all that. Hence, he feels jealous of Tony.

Thor Odinson:
Scott Lang.

Scott is very silly and always cracks jokes that make you laugh till you cry of laughter. Thor has never understood humor, so he feels jealous when Scott makes you laugh, since Thor can't really do that. However, he feels better when you laugh at some of his humor as he's actually really funny.

Loki Laufeyson:
Thor Odinson.

Thor is your best friend and you love hanging out with him. Loki gets jealous since he always felt like Thor was better than him and he thought that Thor would steal you from him. He gets a bit insecure and usually cranky when you hang out with Thor a lot.

Peter Parker:
Pietro Maximoff (Let's imagine he isn't dead).

When Peter is busy, you usually hang out with Pietro and sometimes Wanda. Pietro is a bit flirty. One day, you, Pietro and Peter were all hanging out together and Pietro kept flirting with you. He was so smooth with his flirting that Peter felt insecure and jealous since he's usually shy and nervous to do anything.

Bucky Barnes:
Sam Wilson.

We been knew that Bucky and Sam don't really get along well. Sam always tries to get on Bucky's nerves when you're hanging out together by making you laugh with his jokes and it usually works. Bucky tries to hide his jealousy and anger but Sam spots it easily.